Search results for query: *

• Users: Crazy-Q
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Crazy-Q

Mount&Blade 2 Confirmed

So this is the first official, real, confirmation I've seen of M&B 2, so far.  In the first (0) edition of PC Gamer Digital, which can be had for free on Steam, TaleWorlds producer and designer Mikail Yazbeck confirmed that while he was finishing up development on With Fire and Sword, he was...
  2. Crazy-Q

Retail Version

So my friend bought Warband off of Amazon DL services, and then decided he wanted to get the Steam version.  So he then sold his DL version to his brother, and bought the retail version.  However, the retail version came with a 4x4 key that Steam won't recognize.  Does anyone know if they...
  3. Crazy-Q

Importing SMD Animations

So I created an animation in 3ds Max, what's the suggested workflow for getting it into OpenBRF?  I know it has to be in FK and I could do that in Blender by baking the constraints, but I'm not sure how to do that in Max.  Also, I'm pretty confident that I'm forgetting some other stuff as well. 
  4. Crazy-Q

Making Decent Dialog (Animations & Scripting)

OK, I'm working on some voiced dialog for a mod, and I've got a few questions that could go pretty in-depth.  (Hence the separate thread.) 1)  The most obvious problem is facial animations.  The engine doesn't support these, but in theory, could I use animated textures?  2)  Skipping dialog. ...
  5. Crazy-Q

[SOLVED]Can't Create Character

Ok, so I changed a bunch of stuff in the character creation, and when I go there, on some classes, I can't assign the WP points, and the game won't let me click "Done."  Does anyone know why? 
Back
Top Bottom