Search results for query: *

• Users: goohu
  • Order by date
  1. Custom servers rant.

Nice e-sports with 50 players in MP mode XD
  2. Sieges are still a big fail after OVER A YEAR

Welcome to the club =).

Meanwhile all those turds left a positive review and never touched the game ever since.
  3. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.9

If you want an april fools joke just look at TW:wink:
  4. Poll - Are u satisfied with how TW has been tackling this EA?

laughs in 6 months worth of crushthrough
  5. SP MP [Bannerlord] Mods List (updated 17/04/24)

Is there any possibility to sort the list based on category like troop overhauls, mechanics etc?
  6. MP The spears, man... Let's just make them viable.

Meanwhile long menavlions and greataxes hits for 60 dmg at point blank. Logical. Spear balancing has been suggested numerous times, at this point noone cares anymore. Similar threads will pop up every once in a while for no results.
  7. Yo Callum, what happened to ''Siege is the community favourite mode''?

its been MONTHS since EA was released, in all this time we got 0 new gamemodes, 0 maps. Its really hard to believe that TW can only work on 1 thing at the time. Seriously even if the code refactor took a lot of time were the artists and grpahics designer just rolling thumbs all day?

Go ahead white knights show me your counter arguments.
  8. Combat mechanics that have no counterplays.

Lol at firunien talking as if the combat is already perfect.
  9. Beta Patch Notes e1.5.0

since opting into 1.5.0 I've long loading times, stuck on loading screens, crashes etc. Only once I could join the duel server out of 10 attempts.
  10. Code refactor done but content still coming at a snails pace

To all the white knights: I have a right to voice my dissatisfaction.
  11. Dear Callum

At this point Im not even sure taleworlds can deliver a game worth its price, let alone extra features.
  12. Been gone for 3 months. How's the player traits system doing? (Honor, mercy, valor, etc)

3 months no major changes pretty much speaks for itself. I'll keep laughing at all the white knights
  13. Bannerlord is beautiful

The real question remains: Who the F* is merlon?
  14. MP Spear review and spear mechanic proposal/suggestion

As a fellow spear main I have to say nobody cares about spears. Supposedly they were OP in the beta, but now they're kinda trash. They only really work against newbies.

If the devs would buff the glancing 5 damage no stunning hits into a microstun that gives us enough time to block at least while twohanded that would be a start.
  15. MP Bannerlord open world "MMORPG"

keep dreaming bro. If it takes 1 year to get regular modes from warband , how long do you think it will take for open world? id say never.
  16. Jesus Christ, fix your AI

How to kill a big group of melee fighters solo;

Method 1: Have a two-handed weapon. Hold D, keep circling and spam left attacks.
    Method 2: Be a horse-archer, kite and headshot your pursuers that are after running in a straight line.

Bannerlord AI: NOOOOO, THATS CHEATING YOU HAVE TO STAND AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN.
  17. Statement Regarding Plans For MP Vol.2

@Callum so far the Rabbit is not Impressed, and definitely not happy
    6Qd3O.jpg

+1000
  18. I dont know what to believe anymore...

We NEED clarification for whoever is the Multiplayer manager to be named so we can direct our dissatisfaction towards that person. Reveal that person so the community can tell just how disappointed they are. And then TW can decide whether to give that person the boot or not.
Back
Top Bottom