Search results for query: *

1. ezekiel2517

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

The masters of the mouse wouldn't even notice if it already was in the game :facepalm:
  2. ezekiel2517

SP - Battles & Sieges Auto-block in singleplayer

I hope it gets added. I'm used to it after so many years.
  3. ezekiel2517

BUY IT FROM TALEWORLDS NOT FROM STEAM

You will get a steam activation key in the email your provided.
    I haven't gotten it.

edit: i am blind
  4. ezekiel2517

Where is the download

If ya buy from the Taleworlds store, they get the money and you get the key, steam is just the platform for the game downloads and such. I may be wrong, but last I checked, they only get a cut of the on platform sales, and not the keys sold by the developer externally.
    Where do you get the key? I already paid for it on TW store and can't find it.
  5. ezekiel2517

BUY IT FROM TALEWORLDS NOT FROM STEAM

I bought it from TW store, but where do I get my key?
  6. ezekiel2517

Quick Questions/Quick Answers (Unofficial 'Ask Questions Here' Q&A Thread)

Uhtred of Bebbanburg said:
    ezekiel2517 said:
    Foraging stacks?

No. However, if you hire the hunters from villages they give a bonus to the skill to everyone. If your companion has 5 to foraging and you have 5 hunters that companion will then have 7 to foraging. But, also, even if you have 0 points to foraging the hunters will contribute 2 to your foraging skill. Therefore, even without investing a single point in foraging you will then contribute the leaders bonus of 1 to foraging.

Therefore you will get 7 +1. Or if you just have 1 hunter and you have 1 point in foraging then you will contribute 1 to the skill.

Thanks!
  7. ezekiel2517

Giving out troops is working quite well so far. How exactly does it work? Just high level troops of any kind are more valuable?
  8. ezekiel2517

Uhtred of Bebbanburg said:
    I never liked being a female PC. I figured the lords would all be talking to me, sending me gifts, telling me jokes, reciting poems, coming to my aid, etc. Nope. I had to work at it just like a dude. What's the fun in that?

You can get lords to like you by having high honor. Lords who appreciate honor will like that.

I am awash in Pitiless lords and suspect the honor loving ones won't be joining me for a long time, but I do go out of my way to raise it.
  9. ezekiel2517

How does one improve Lord relations reliably as a single female ruler? I've little interest in marriage as only low renown vassals would do it, so no feasts for me.

I can't figure out how to properly send gifts either, as the lords dislike them and they are expensive.
  10. ezekiel2517

4. Brandenburgisches Infanterie Regiment [RECRUITING!]

And if I knew how to shoot and stab properly  :oops:
  11. ezekiel2517

4. Brandenburgisches Infanterie Regiment [RECRUITING!]

ingame Name: Till
    Desired name: Till
    steam name: Will & Wind
    Experience in mm: none
    Experience in M&B: SP only
    Previous Regiments: none
    A bit about yourself: 24, laid back, enjoy mostly SP, some experience with MMOs.
    Why do you wish to enlist into the 2e?: I've never gotten around to try M&B online, but saw a video on youtube that made me decide. This regiment looks like a hell of a fun.
    How did you find us?: Reddit
    What Country do you live in: Mexico
  12. ezekiel2517

Diplomacy 4.3 + OSP 2.0 (It is ALIVE!)

My constable went from being bare chested to using a predator cloaking device  :razz:

The patch didn't fix it. Neither did using the troops.txt as suggested.
  13. ezekiel2517

Getting Lords to follow you

What about when you are Marshall? I can make one or two follow me, but whenever I call for a campaign,  nobody comes. The only time a Lord did, was an ex crimean who had just joined us  :neutral:

Also, the Queen is USELESS. She has almost 300 men in her army and does nothing. Ever. She refuses to follow me and has only moved when I ask her to "go to" but that is not very useful.
  14. ezekiel2517

What makes a King/Queen decide who gets a castle?

original said:
    Heya, I think it is based on the first M&B game's formula.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,46290.msg1219470.html#msg1219470

:shock: I guess my chances of ever getting anything else are extremely low... Going to change it and hope I finally get it.

Thanks a lot!
  15. ezekiel2517

What makes a King/Queen decide who gets a castle?

I have just hit 1.1k renown, I have 2 fortresses, 2 villages and 1 town, but I really, really want Bakhchisaray (Coolest Lord lounge ever) and she keeps giving it away to randoms who don't even follow the marshall (me) into battle. Is there any way to tell how much more renown do I need? Or is...
  16. ezekiel2517

ways to obtain a castle

Aemilius Paullus said:
    EDIT: Hehe, this looks just like .Org with ezekiel and his avatar there...

That's me alright  :smile:
  17. ezekiel2517

How to make peace with faction

I am again at -2 with both the Polish and the Cossacks  :mad:

Scratch that: Just fixed those 2 relations and right away, I got negative with everyone but Sweden.

There must be a way to completely fix this, or at the very least a faster way to put them back in positive!

:cry:

I think I've found why I am getting - relations. I usually capture lords and set them free unconditionally for the personal relation bonus, but I get a few - points with their enemies for doing so...
  18. ezekiel2517

How to make peace with faction

So is there no way to end a "personal" war? Because I am in one with the Polish and not even the King can aid me.

Well, I figured out a quick way: Turn cheats on and capture a few lords. If they get away, load the game and try again. Once you capture one, set him free and you get a fat boost to relations.
    I got 2 of them and now I am in peace with the poles, I just hope I didn't tip the scales in their war with the Cossacks.
  19. ezekiel2517

ways to obtain a castle

As far as I know, taking it yourself. Best way would be to find one that has recently changed hands and has a low garrison.

The only time I ever had help was when I was a Marshall for the former Queen. I've never been named a Marshall in any other way, but I still have more castles and towns than anyone in the 5 nations.
Back
Top Bottom