Search results for query: *

• Users: zelig
  • Order by date
  1. zelig

Shadow Rising - A Wheel of Time Mod - Beta Release v0.3.1 - August 12, 2009

:smile: so i do for my mod almost year ago and now i work on it :smile:
  2. zelig

Shadow Rising - A Wheel of Time Mod - Beta Release v0.3.1 - August 12, 2009

The mod of course is not dead - Feral said many times that he tries to move it on warband rails... So wait and shall return!
  3. zelig

SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

I have another idea of defence weave: as i saw in yours source files - you have plenty uses of slots.... You can put in slot if the agent have defence weave or naked against one power
  4. zelig

SP Other The Gathering Storm - A Wheel of Time Mod (Beta) Latest Version: V0.2.7d

Hey!
    Mat2rivs! Finally i have idea how to make stopping field (at least for one power) that will not end memory of computer: after weaving of the field you make object near caster that will dissolve if the caster move more than 5 meters from the point of casting(on point you can put shining globe). that field will push any enemy out side(as air blast) or will hold any enemy. of course you need to built in to any weave check of presence of the  object of the field.

as for healing you can put summoned ashaman or aes sedai that will check - if health of PC less than any level that you want.

for stopping field from arrows - you can put only object of round wall(invisible or no)

(i'll try to make it in my alfa-stage mod)
  5. zelig

[S] Zelig's Version of Wheel of Time Mod

Caba`drin said:
    Ragnarok...are you for real? Are you intentionally being this dense to troll?

The mod is based on Robert Jordan's epic fantasy series The Wheel of Time. Within the world of The Wheel of Time, there is a type of magic known as the One Power. Someone who can use this Power, a channeler, can do many amazing things, as are described throughout the series. However, there is no Forgotten Realms-style "summoning". That is not something the One Power does. It isn't part of the fictional world created by Jordan. Logically then, there is no "summoning" in a mod based on that fictional world.

Need you have anything else obvious spoon-fed to you...or are you done spamming the thread with uselessness?

Back on topic, I hope to see further work developing the mod. I'm glad to see that there are folk still tinkering with it and moving it slowly forward.

Of course not summoning but the matter of "who is commanding". I mean the warder(of damane or other summoned npc) is connected to specific aes sedai(ashaman or anyone else)
  6. zelig

mat2rivs said:
    Hopefully we can get those Calradia references cleaned up.  Good luck bringing Padan Fain to power!

zelig said:
    :smile: the things go better and better as i see :smile:
    congrats - the mod looks best of all mods i had known...
    Thanks!  Hope your school work is going well.  :smile:

When I was in Baerlon, i asked a townsman to tell me about rumors - there was reference about Calradia

It's not a school :smile: it's an university
  7. zelig

:smile: the things go better and better as i see :smile:
    congrats - the mod looks best of all mods i had known...
  8. zelig

What about air shield - it can be weaved like seeker and will follow the channeler and will push out any enemy on some specific range. So unravel will work also on it... For arrows shooting i think only about increasing of armor... But i could not found how(may be equipping with thing that have armor 100/100/100 and that will be unequipped on unraveling). May be two ways: first to put script on cloths that somehow increase armor, second to rise mesh that will physically stop any shoot. As for attacking weave you can put in any of that kind first of all if there is it enemy air shield. If yes - so it would be check: if attacker is more knowledgeable or less that defender on One Power...

-may be on some weaves it may be wise to put agent_set_no_death_knock_down_only because not all weaves are deadly.
    -and certainly you were  right - killing of enemies by the weaves shouldn't bring experience( only channeling by itself).
  9. zelig

mat2rivs said:
    Out of power ammo.  You must have been chain casting because you should have seen a message that says, "You are about to run out of ammo, press 'I' to recharge."  Actually, you don't really have ammo.  For some reason, the game will let the channeling code run about 130 times per battle even though you have no ammo.  Then it will start throwing the 'out of ammo' error.  Just press 'I' and then exit the inventory screen to be able to channel again.
    Out of power ammo. - once i counted how much MAXIMUM of bolts you can fire and its... 255 bolts ... so 5000 its=modulo(5000)256=5000-[whole part of (5000/256)]*256=136 that you have :sad:
    so if you want really infinite ammo you need to put "Connection to the Source" weapon+"one power" ammo and after second or two (or after each shoot) to put this string:
    (agent_refill_ammo,":shooter"),
    it does matter on sieges because there you have not inventory

Can i request to change flight model of cartridge on something else( after longish attacks on pack enemies there remain forest of long blurish spears of one power :lol:)

10. zelig

I'd played two day this mod. I had fun :smile: All weaves work as Jordan wrote in the series. With that i feel some dis balance. Mod of Feral has great advantage of weave that not presents in the series - weave of Healing that worked on a caster too. It made balance so that you really feel god with not channelers and with that any channeler decrease this feeling as it should be. You made step forward and made healing that don't work on a caster. With  friendly fire It devastates my party also when there are no channeler on enemy side on your battle field...
    Your shield, unraveling and of course balefire are simple genius things :smile:

Suggestion:
    - air protect weave that help with arrows(maybe invincibility except for weaves).  (may be this air protect weave will work against any light power weaves as fireball or earthquake until more powerful/skillful channeler crush it except for balefire). May be for the air protect weave should be script that support constant level of live(that has been until weaving of the air protect weave) and any weave that applied on  the channeler guarded with the shield need make some sort of check if it can brake through or not(as you made it with Shielding and Unravel)
    - randomized weave for npces that should check out - if in the damage area anybody friendly present(if positive check - then or shield or healing nearby or travelling in the battle field zone)

If you don't mind and will want:
    - I like to use npces(Marnid and others) as channelers, so if you can add in the script of pressing M that also one power ammo will be throw in to inventory(or may be another channeling instrument). I get what my npces have by attacking deserters-channelers.
    - in my mod i made refilling of power ammos by (agent_refill_ammo,":shooter"). You need ammos for it
    - can you change pressing caps lock for changing weave for any other key(it happen that i press on tab and be thrown out of mission with failure)
    - in some places channeling is not working(sorry it happen once and i don't remember where it was
    - can you print names of weaves on changing - new player in this mod don't know what he chose.
    - i saw that expirience is not coming with killing by my weaves(it comes but rarely). on 30 day of game time i only on 6 level from common expirience after battle.

I'm sorry for to many suggestions and poor english it's not my native :smile:
    Simple i already wasted time for thinking on it and may be that will help you
  11. zelig

Wow - it's amazing! You made almost everything that i wanted to do in my mod... It's simple great!!!!!
  12. zelig

I'm on thinking how to make programmable magic
  13. zelig

In later versions of course you'll be able to play for any nation that you"ll choose. There will be 2 options: or play for any side as man or woman chaneller, or to make Rand's way, clear saidin, and defeat Dark One. Now I learn about interpretators for making programmable magic...

After I will end my exams I will continue on mod and upgrading of mod to newer version of warband.

About seanchan - all women prisoners who can channel would be hired as domane :smile:
  14. zelig

You have to read what i wrote in first post - its alfa version and i work on adding magic system for now... i will make map but in future releases(and not in the nearests).
  15. zelig

Yes it compatible with warband 1.113(it written in first post)
  16. zelig

Yes... Moraine for a while is testing NPC. Now I'm concentrating on chanelling system, only after that I will put all ideas in life, I will make NPCs, models and map(sic)...
  17. zelig

Guys today I will be in the place with good upload and will put 0.4a ver. (mod files). next time if anyone wants to construct mod from sources - put in file module_info.py folder where present the mod of earlier versions.

marat is my wrong naming of a'dam(still not works as i wanted)
  18. zelig

it's in so future plans that i didn't think of it... But for my point of view this weave(teleport) have to be learn on basis of knowlege of One Power... So cheating mode almost not fulfill my needs....

Thank you for your suggestion. I think this give me place where to search piece of code for global teleportation.
  19. zelig

Hi! The main direction of mod's advancing is magic in two words the mod has: magic system(not complete), tree of chaneller troops(not complete), native map, native factions each one has branches of chanellers. it works with Warband 1.1xx Now the mod is in alfa version state(it means that i'm...
Back
Top Bottom