Search results for query: *

1. 1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

You should add freelancer so that people can actually choose to fight, not control but fight in the union of confederate armies
  2. CONGRATULATIONS....& Positive Showers on Last Versions !!!!

Hi, I'm sending this application to be a tester because I have played 1860's since 0.81 and have been interested in the mod, i can give you insight on guns used in the period, my uncle is an expert on firearms and I could be able to give you insight on the multitude of firearms used in this time period. I also love the mod and would be really interested to help you guys out. I am able to play on the weekends since I am out due to an injury for the next couple of months and have played many mods on mount and blade including 1776, 1812-1815, The Wild Wind, Succession, and countless others.

Thank you,
    dudesw50bmg

EDIT by GABBY:
    Accepted!
      :razz:
  3. 1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

when is .99 version  coming out, i am looking forward to it, i can wait but i don't want to
  4. 1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

i have this problem where all breech loading rifles are held as swords and pistols, they reload fine, but they are held like the pistols.
    Any help would be appreciated.
  5. 1860s - PROBLEMS, suggestions....& Solutions, even from you, if possible!

All breech loading rifles are held like a sword rather than a gun
  6. We have great news!

I love you all
  7. United_PW4 Contest: Napoleonic Warfare Giveaway!

Name is dudesw50bmg115
  8. Suggestions

1. Where you and a friend can have like huge bot battles and i know that you might say commander battle, but the groups are too small. So like you can choose your troops like in the native version that little check box on the top.
    2. You need to set the troop limits to also bots, like you can customize the amount.
    3. A no horses option for bots and people.
    4. What's up with the rocket launcher?
    5. That's it
  9. -D O W N L O A D - 1860's Old America (+POLL)

out of curiosity, for new animation on the weapons, why dont you use the guy who created the 1866 mp mod for warband, the yellowmosquito
  10. -D O W N L O A D - 1860's Old America (+POLL)

the download link wont work
  11. 1945: Merdeka Atau Mati MOD

Alan, get soon k dude, also, your great
  12. {GROUP} US Army Corps [RP Clan]

Desired in-game name: dudesw50bmg
    Steam name: I have a steam now, but i dont have warband for it since my uncle gave me the desura version
    Will you follow rules: yes I will
    What can you bring to the clan: marksmanship, i dont really care what rank i get
    What skills do you have in-game: marksmanship(well something thats good enough), also i just got this mod
    What do you desire to join? 1st US Inf, 2nd Foreign company, 3rd US Cav[/center]
    1st US Inf
  13. 1945: Merdeka Atau Mati MOD

whens release
  14. 1945: Merdeka Atau Mati MOD

hi
    p.s. any update
  15. 1945: Merdeka Atau Mati MOD

just a question, are the guns gonna have the default load for guns as if they were muskets or are they all new animations
  16. 1945: Merdeka Atau Mati MOD

also will there be like a beta/demo for the public before the full release
  17. 1945: Merdeka Atau Mati MOD

alan what modeling programm do you use and does it work for multiple games
  18. 1945: Merdeka Atau Mati MOD

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: for alan and the rest of the people working on this soon to be awesome mod
  19. 1945: Merdeka Atau Mati MOD

hi is the download available to the public
Back
Top Bottom