Search results for query: *

1. Banners on the battlefield, where are they?!

As title say, someone know if they gonna make it in to game as in videos?
  2. Year 1090, think i had a good game so far

Well, people have different views of the game, but mine is very good atm, havent had any Snowballing, and i had only 1 crash and that was when i opend up inventory, so basically i had a realy good time so far!

Though i did try out Multiplayer, and i hate that i have to search for a new game everytime the game i was in end, would like a server that rotating and you can be on in even after it ends!
  3. Year 1090, think i had a good game so far

So its year 1090 and this is how my map looks like now. in the early years Southern Empire lost all but 2 towns, Desert Clans, Mongols and Western empire all attack Southern empire. I joined Battania when i could at that time the Vladians had taken Banseth,dunglanys & Pen Cannoc from Battania...
  4. About the Armor fix

Do i have to start a new game to get them to spawn och just wait a few days in my current save?
  5. Played yesterday, today game lag like hell?!

Thank you guys! it worked! :smile:
  6. Played yesterday, today game lag like hell?!

Hello all ! Just want to say the 16 hours i played before today, i have had so much fun! But today when i got home from work and started to game up, i cant even play the game lag/fpsdrop so much and estimated GPU usage is 1559 MB / 128 MB might it be becous of that or what happend from...
  7. Hello all!

Hello all M&B fans, i have a question for a few years ago i bought M&B and now i want to try the game again, but then i need to write the serial key, but i dont finde the serial key, can i retrive it some how? or do i need to buy M&B again? Thanks for the help!:)
  8. Something wrong when i try to play :/

Hello I just installed M&B on my computer but i cant play it... First when i start the game it looks like this You dont see all the text but its there i can click on Play multiplayer if i find it, and after i Tab down and tab M&B up again all the text come back, but when i load a new screen...
  9. Knights Mod for 1.011. WIP --Beta 2, Updated Jan 19--

haha yeah i notice that :razz: hehe ty anyway =)
  10. Knights Mod for 1.011. WIP --Beta 2, Updated Jan 19--

How do i get an Order Knight with the red cross? i only get the Zendrarian something when I look for meccereneisen xD sorry cant spell the word but you know the one that you find in Taverns :razz: So pllz tell me where i get the Holy army from ^^ xD
Back
Top Bottom