Search results for query: *

• Users: Cale
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Cale

Sturgians Design?

So the last Dev blog post kinda got sidetracked in discussion about Sturgia (partly my fault) so thought I'd start a new topic. The main two influences people thought they might have were either Scandanavian Viking or Kievan Rus/Slavic. Personally, I'm kind of hoping to see a little bit of the...
  2. Cale

Modding faction/settlement names

So I want to try modding the name of Cornubia to something less weird and also change the settlement name of Tref Bosvenegh West to Dun Heved (modern day Launceston). I'm assuming that for a lot of things this can be done via txt files? I think the recruitment trees etc use 'Briton x' rather...
  3. Cale

This may be my favourite artwork of all time

Re-reading the Battanian blog post because they're the most intriguing faction I've seen so far and still really enjoying this: As you don't often get Dark Age Brythonic art with so few fantasy touches.
  4. Cale

Cornubia Name

I was asked to put this here and subsequently found one post on the subject but still not sure it's right: I understand that the choice was made to go with a Latin name from a charter, but I think there might be a slight mistranslation going on which, apart from the odd use of a Latin word for...
  5. Cale

Fun and games in Cornwall

So playing this primarily as the Cornish, it's been fun so thought I'd share. Game starts, at war with Wessex (naturally). War isn't going so great, can't seem to convince the Marshall to invade Exam Ceaster no matter how tempting it is. Eventually end up just me and the king in Bosvenegh...
  6. Cale

Váli's Saga

[Got a bit bored plus have a bunch of essays to do so thought I'd get in a writing mood. I realise this should probably go in Spin your Yarn but since I want this to be a group of my stories all following the same storyline I thought I'd start a new thread. Essentially this will be the story of...
  7. Cale

Danelaw Mod? (Vikings!)

Lo I do stride forth mightily into the lands of modding without an ounce of skill! Ahem, in other news I had an idea for a mod based around the Danelaw. The area in the east of England conquered by Danish vikings and eventually recaptured by the saxons. I thought it would be a good idea for a...
  8. Cale

An idea for running land/agriculture

To start with, two things. 1)This is not about Sieges...at all...in any way. 2)I have used the search function, I believe my idea is different enough from the majority of what I found with it. Right, picking up a recurring theme I reckon there should be a bit of land management put into the...
  9. Cale

Signature Weapons

Sorry if this has been suggested before but I'd really like a bit more individualism in the two factions weaponry and armour. At the moment their limited to very real world weapons. I'm not suggesting magic or out of this world stuff before anyone jumps on me what I would like to see are...
  10. Cale

Shield Wall

I normally play M&B from a cavalry standpoint, Cales party is made up mostly of knights from both sides as well as about ten hired blades but recently I've been trying to incorporate some infantry in which has led me to two things I think would be good additions though they may have been...
  11. Cale

New Faction:Sea Raiders?

This is something I've been thinking about recently. I reckon it would be quite cool if in a new version of M&B the Sea Raiders became a joinable faction. Perhaps they could take over one of the port cities or even make a grab for Zendar itself. This way it would be a bit like the viking...
Back
Top Bottom