Search results for query: *

1. Bad Idea

OSP Code Combat Hardcore fighting AI - Blocking, better positioning, feinting...etc

Awesome. Thanks for sharing!

I've got ideas to put this into invasion mode, with low blocking scores for slightly more dangerous enemies. Fencer type enemies for example

I gotta check out the full osp, for sure :O
  2. Bad Idea

SP Fantasy [WB] Pestis Extremus (NEW VIDEOS)

That's a really awesome system :eek: Can't wait to see where this goes

Good Luck!
  3. Bad Idea

Demon Mod (Download and original thread) (new 0.9 patch)

Inq said:
    Still super fun! :grin:

Thanks, Inq :smile:

I didn't know people still looked at this mod. It's long dead at this point, but I'm glad you were able to enjoy what was available
  4. Bad Idea

WSE - Lua edition [Beta], a new way of scripting

I'm open to trying Lua coding, as the experience would contribute to other projects down the road. My question is will a player require WSE to play the mod? If so, that could be a major deal breaker
  5. Bad Idea

OSP Code SP In-Game Armour Customization with Tutorial

Yeah I was. As I recall, many of the WFAS outfits would be easy to modify since they mostly use similar meshes and break apart into seperate coats, pants, belts, and pouches, etc
  6. Bad Idea

OSP Code SP In-Game Armour Customization with Tutorial

Hell yeah!

Played around with the coding this morning. I think this is the OSP that's going to pull me back into modding  :grin:

7. Bad Idea

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

PPQ_Purple said:
    Does indentation in the files actually matter? Thing thing compiles through python so I just figured it does but the more I look at the code the more I question that. So what is the deal? Is this thing like python or can I just write a whole file in one line and it will still work?

Indentation doesn't matter for MnB code
  8. Bad Idea

Modding Q&A [For Quick Questions and Answers]

Hi guys. I got back into some coding and hit a wall.

This bit of script is designed to constantly update the player's items in multiplayer to match what he picks in the equipment menu. (based off the equipment updates in captain co-op from WFAS)

Doesn't do anything when I test it, however. Anyone know what could be wrong?

Mission Template
    (1, 0, 0, [], #Player equipment update
          [
    (multiplayer_is_server),
            (get_max_players, ":num_players"),

(try_for_range, ":player_no", 0, ":num_players"),
    (player_is_active, ":player_no"),
            (call_script, "script_inferno_upgrade_equipment", ":player_no"), #Run equipment update script
            (try_end),
            ]),

Script
    ("inferno_upgrade_equipment", #update items script
    [
    (store_script_param, ":player_no", 1),
    (player_get_agent_id, ":player_agent", ":player_no"),
    (gt, ":player_agent", -1),
    (agent_is_alive, ":player_agent"),

(try_for_range, ":i_item", slot_player_cur_selected_item_indices_begin, slot_player_cur_selected_item_indices_end), #check for all player inventory slots
    (player_get_slot, ":item_id", ":player_no", ":i_item"),

(gt, ":item_id", 0), #check will end if there is no item to equip, or matches current item
    (store_sub, ":item_slot", ":i_item", slot_player_cur_selected_item_indices_begin),
    (agent_get_item_slot, ":agent_item", ":player_agent", ":item_slot"),
    (neq, ":agent_item", ":item_id"),

(get_max_players, ":max_players"),        #Run event to sync item swap with all players
    (try_for_range, ":player_no", 0, ":max_players"),
    (player_is_active, ":player_no"),
    (multiplayer_send_3_int_to_player, ":player_no",multiplayer_event_return_agent_set_item,":player_agent", ":item_id",":item_slot"),
    (try_end), 

(try_end),
    ]),

Client Event
    (else_try),
    (eq, ":event_type", multiplayer_event_return_agent_set_item), #item swapping code
    (store_script_param, ":value", 3), # agent
    (store_script_param, ":value_2", 4), # item
    (store_script_param, ":value_3", 5), # slot

(try_begin),
    (agent_is_active,":value"),
    (agent_is_alive,":value"),

(try_begin),
    (agent_get_item_slot, ":item_id", ":value", ":value_3"), #remove pre-existing item
    (gt,":item_id",-1), # even have a item there?
    (agent_unequip_item, ":value", ":item_id", ":value_3"),
    (try_end),

(agent_equip_item,":value",":value_2"), #equip item
    (try_end),
  9. Bad Idea

OSP Code Combat [WSE] Flail

Really interested in this. Thanks for sharing!

_Forgive_ said:
    I have no WSE,but I also managed to make a flail 11 months ago.I made the chain and star into scene props with vertex animation,while handle is an item.Then attach the chain to handle's end with the operations added in WB 1.161.With some code's help the chain and star can animate accrode to the user's animation,like swinging,waving,or stady.
    Can you explain which operation to use for that? I was wondering how that works
  10. Bad Idea

Source Code download

So for all who are interested, here's the MS code. You have my permission to use it however you like. https://www.dropbox.com/s/jn8pvqj01me06a3/DemonSource22%20%28current%200.9%29.rar?dl=0
  11. Bad Idea

Server files

There aren't any files required for server hosting. So long as you have a good hosting service set up you should be good to go
  12. Bad Idea

[OSP] Django dynamic webserver for Mount & Blade: Warband Multiplayer MODS

I've been really struggling with the webhosting aspect of database coding. I'll give this a more in depth read later
  13. Bad Idea

Lightman said:
    will there be a battle version released one day?

No, unfortunately. I've lost all my modding time to work, etc and will no longer be able to work on this
  14. Bad Idea

New Race Issue

In the case of adding skeletons to the game the face keys look like this

skeleton_face_keys = []

So I assume that prevents any changes to the face aside from hair and beards. Your best bet is to see how it's done for skeletons and to that
  15. Bad Idea

Disabling death animation

I believe that an animation with "amf_priority_die" cannot be interrupted, even by another death animation. I haven't tested this, so i could be wrong
  16. Bad Idea

For a while, yes. I will take it down when i feel it is no longer being played
  17. Bad Idea

Sort of. I have one more faction i planned on adding, but the mod is for the most part complete and i will be moving on to new projects soon. The final patch will hopefully be ready sometime in the near future. I plan to move onto warband modding afterwards (nothing i can say right now, but I'm excited for it!)
  18. Bad Idea

Sever

That was a mistake on my part. Sorry about that. It's up and running now
  19. Bad Idea

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

djogloc02 said:
    Do a stormtrooper armor for the mod, an easter-egg (just joking, but it's really awesome).
    Loot the house of a cosplayer? :grin:
Back
Top Bottom