Search results for query: *

1. KissMyAxe

Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

OMG, what happened to this thread while I was gone?!

Anyway... So, yeah... Bannerlord

Edit: Wait, why am I called Urubay Noyan?! Must be an early April Fools
  2. KissMyAxe

Ronin Battle Server

Alyss said:
    Fail_BEANSACKS said:
    Can we have a longer respawn time please? This one seems like 2 or 3 seconds, 6-8 would be way better for looting/upgrading
    Finally found the relevant config setting and increased it from 5 to 10 seconds. Should take effect tomorrow.
    Ruthven said:
    Kiss: Am I banned for defending Fiery? D:  All I seek is justice, with some mild favouritism.
    No, of course you aren't banned. I just interpreted your comment as a refusal to play on Ronin out of protest. As a matter of fact, all these boycotts and nasty comments from the players I respected have upset me. So I am done with the whole Fiery issue and I'll let SPQR deal with anything related to it.
    God help you.
  3. KissMyAxe

OSP Code MP [WIP] MB Anti Cheat v0.8.5

Jordan_The_Noble said:
    Just to let you all know that since v0.7 detections have been 100% accurate, two hackers have thus far been banned on Tropical Paradise with no other detection. Pretty safe to say any servers running v0.7 or beyond are to ban any detection they get, as it's likely it is correct.
    I haven't found that to be the case on Ronin. But perhaps I need to do some more research on how do cheats manifest themselves in the game.
  4. KissMyAxe

Ronin Battle Server

Fun facts:
    1. Name calling at best leads you nowhere, at worst -- to the land of eternal silence.
    2. If you don't like a server, by all means, don't play there.
    3. Of all the people who complained so far I'll only miss Sheeper, Ruthven, Ebdanian and Thunder.
    4. You can report admin misconduct privately to either me or SPQR. However, if your claim is unsubstantiated, we won't listen to you ever again.
    5. Enforcing server rules is not misconduct.
    6. The 3 strikes system is a guideline and not a hard rule. Enforcement of rules is left up to admin discretion as they have the complete picture.
    7. Using alternate keys to evade bans and continue trolling will increase your ban length exponentially by 2^n weeks, where n is the number of the offense.
    8. Alternate keys will be banned in perpetuity.
    9. You gotta be nice to people on the server. Deal with it.
    10. Server administrators spend their time and/or money to provide the community a free, quality battle server. All we ask for in exchange is for people to enjoy the game with us and not be douchebags.
    11. We will not hesitate to unleash fiery hell upon you. Test us and we will all burn. Together.
  5. KissMyAxe

Ronin Battle Server

Don't worry, Fred. You are perma-muted as well. And I'd be happy to arrange a break from Warband for you, if you so desire. :party:
  6. KissMyAxe

Ronin Battle Server

Sir_Lagsalot said:
    Everybody was team killing yesterday so i thought it was okay and Fred told me to.
    You do realize how silly this sounds, right? Anyway, the term of your ban has been set for one week. After that you are going to be permanently muted.

On another note, we don't negotiate with terrorists.
  7. KissMyAxe

Ronin Battle Server

Personally, I'm still waiting on Fiery to explain why is it okay to be an ******* to the people who spend their time and money to bring a free, quality server for his pleasure. Especially, the people he has known for many, many years.
  8. KissMyAxe

Sebastian, given the rate of changes and the growing number of places in the module system where the modifications need to be made, would you, please, consider moving the sources to a version control system (ideally, Git) or, at least, publishing source diffs for every update? This would help servers running non-Native or custom Native modules(*) to incorporate the changes faster and with a smaller chance of error.

Last, but not least, thank you for your continuing work on this.

(*) I would venture a guess that this is the case for the majority of servers out there.
  9. KissMyAxe

Balion Mercenaries - Official Clan Thread 2.0

Voso said:
    It has taken me 8 years, but I have finally discovered the origins of this clan.

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Konrad
    #goldandglory #sellsword4lyfe #balion4lyfe #KonradTheOriginalPug

Also, I've heard rumors of wild Balions appearing on Warband servers. Cun-furrm/dee-nay?

But srsly guys, come by Ronin some time. We're still having fun.
  10. KissMyAxe

Thanks Sebastian. I'll add it back on Ronin with banning disabled and see how it performs.

EDIT: The latest version still has a lot of false positives.
  11. KissMyAxe

is there some kind of administration whitelist mod ?

doo2doo2 said:
    that was for native only if  I recall correctly right ? so it would require some significant editing for it to work in another module, or doesnt it ?
    Yes, somewhat significant, but it won't be hard if you understand the Warband Module System. Otherwise all bets are off, unless someone else adds that functionality to the module of your choice.
  12. KissMyAxe

is there some kind of administration whitelist mod ?

doo2doo2 said:
    I saw a few options but some have impractical system like writing the UIDs if admiins in the .py files.
    I'm afraid that's the best you're going to get. That's the system I'm using on my server. It's the already mentioned Adimi Tools (there's a link to the sources buried somewhere in their thread as well).
    doo2doo2 said:
    what I was looking for is something having a text file like the ban list where u can add UIDs, surely someone thought of it but I couldn't find it anywhere :sad:
    Alternatively, you could edit the compiled text files of Adimi Tools. There are, maybe, 10 empty slots for admins at each level? Just search for 7777777 (low), 8888888 (medium) and  999999 (high) in scripts.txt and replace them with the IDs of your admins.
  13. KissMyAxe

Missing Desert Town

I've noticed that the multiplayer map Desert Town (aka multi_scene_24 aka de_dust) is missing in the latest version of Warband. The *.sco file is there, but there is no entry in either scenes.txt of the module or module_scenes.py of the module system. Is that something known and intentional? Or...
  14. KissMyAxe

Thanks, Sebastian! It looked like a perfect Christmas gift for Ronin.  :party: That is, until it started banning honest folk.  :cry: (Yeah, my bad for being overconfident and enabling the ban that you had uncommented.) So, I think it definitely needs more work and testing.
  15. KissMyAxe

Hosting a Dedicated Server Guide

Has any of you had a problem where the faction randomizer appears biased? We've been often getting the same factions for many maps in a row. I know "that's how randomness works", but it's been happening so often it's suspicious. Can the randomizer be broken from a module modification? FYI, here's the relevant part of the config. I think it's pretty standard, but maybe I've done something wrong?

Code:
    add_factions fac_kingdom_1 fac_kingdom_1 # Swadia
    add_factions fac_kingdom_2 fac_kingdom_2 # Vaegirs
    # add_factions fac_kingdom_3 fac_kingdom_3 # Khergits
    add_factions fac_kingdom_4 fac_kingdom_4 # Nords
    add_factions fac_kingdom_5 fac_kingdom_5 # Rhodoks
    add_factions fac_kingdom_6 fac_kingdom_6 # Sarranids
    set_randomize_factions 1
  16. KissMyAxe

JestServers.com Mount and Blade Warband dedicated server hosting US | UK | EU

Calamity said:
    Have you put in a support ticket on their website? I doubt Jest checks this thread on the daily.
    I only have a sub-admin access and I can't create tickets. I thought it was a long shot posting here, but thought I'd give it a try anyway. Thanks, Calamity.
    EDIT: the issue seems to be solved.
  17. KissMyAxe

JestServers.com Mount and Blade Warband dedicated server hosting US | UK | EU

Several (all?) of Warband servers hosted by Jestservers in Chicago appear to be down. Could you, please, update us on what the issue is?
  18. KissMyAxe

Ronin Battle Server

EDIT: Ronin is back up!
  19. KissMyAxe

Ronin Battle Server

Aaethrod said:
    Thanks for the great server.
    You're welcome! Thank you for playing.
  20. KissMyAxe

Ronin Battle Server

Alyss said:
    AM I banned ?
    No, Alyss. In fact you are also unmuted. Please, act wisely in light of this.
Back
Top Bottom