Search results for query: *

1. Village quest question.

Hey there! I used the search button. Nothing happened on my results. So... How do you make village quests pop out more often? The elders hardly give more than one every week.
  2. Spear charge ON FOOT [Suggestion]

Hello, I used the search tool but no one seemed to think about this idea, or at least not very clearly. So, I was playing Shogun 2 as the Oda clan, a faction highly depending on their Yari Ashigaru spearmen, peasants armed with yari, the japanese generic term for lance and spears. Here are...
  3. Regarding damage, learning skill limit and NPC's health.

Hello, awesome mod Brytenwalda is, but as the title says these factors ruin the game because they give us no choice regarding damage reduction and NPC's health, not to mention the annoying learning skills limit (Why you guys hate shield skill so much? A couple of axes and it is over with it)...
  4. I have a noobish question

So yeah I'm a noob and I don't know anything about mod development or anything... So please don't yell at me "READ THE TOPICS MOTHA*****" or stuff... But can we like add items from a mod we like to native? I would like also some suggestions of samurai items, because the strange set from Mount &...
  5. Party size bug

Hey just found out a new bug. I had like party size of about 97 men. But as soon as I took more men through recruiting from commanders my party size limite came back to 54 for no reason. Please Tale Worlds WF&S is becoming a very frustrating gameplay to me. Just fix this already please. P.S...
  6. [Suggestion] Village elder quests change

I don't know about you guys, but I ****ing hate FINDING village quests. Yeah, I said finding, not doing them. No problem in working, but lots of them in finding the jobs. Since the villages are the only effective way to get troops you will like to have good relationships with certain villages...
  7. I need Village Elder tips.

So, I've been comparing the recruitment from With fire and Sword with Warband and I found that it's easier to recruit in With Fire & Sword in a long term fashion. Despise the bugs, obviously. Anyway, how can I know when the village elders will give quests to complete? Are there any statitics...
  8. New bug : Recruitment bug. Not impressed

Heres the bug : Some towns and fortresses in Crimea were beginning to train Seymen so I asked their commanders to begin the trainning at once. Not any position got attacked but when I got back to get my seymen they weren't being trainned and worse : can't train seymen in the same places...
  9. Need explanation about the Crimean Khanate

So I understood most of this faction, except for one thing : What the hell means Mirza, bey, -bet? Can anyone explain it? I'd appreciate it.
  10. Sugestion about throwing in WF&S - Incendiary Grenades

So I was taking a bath and then i suddenly thought : "What if this game had incendiary grenades?" The damage could be over time and soldiers caught by the fire won't be able to do anything due to the constant damage for let's say a time or until he dies. Also the AoE could be reduced to...
  11. Muscovite Storyline suggestion - SPOILERS

Ok I'm gonna be quick. I got to the part where you need to bring Eleanor to either the King or her father. If I get her to King Gustaf I get relation with the king and nothing else. Later on I'l have to get her in the harem, rescue mission. If I get her to her father, I'l get -60 relation with...
  12. Suggestions - Helping a claimant (Quest or not)

Hey, I've been playing WF&S and so far it's hard to help a claimant. REALLY HARD. Why? Well, first you can't recruit large amounts of units from villages and neither a fortress or town (You're a rebel duh), secondly the mercenaries are too damn expensive! Their wages are also hella high! So...
  13. Economics post 1.141

Seems the new patch changed the way we deal with money, alot. The caravan system has changed and now we can't send much stuff it seems. Anyone know how to make money post 1.141 now?
Back
Top Bottom