Search results for query: *

1. Crash after zendar siege(evil)

So I've actually managed to fix this. The problem was that by the time when quest updates auto-save happened (this stressed the system and game crashed) and the only thing that helped was editing save mode from realistic to manual with mnb savegame editor.
  2. Crash after zendar siege(evil)

I've taken Zendar and now it's in dark forces possession. When I try to leave Zendar it shows a scene how dark forces expanded and I need to check some Nordic party near some village. After this scene screen goes black, quest updates and game crashes. Is there a workaround to avoid this crash...
  3. What settings i should use to normally play 1257ad?

Ok then ,but im getting errors from game that stops it,this is the true problem,everything else is ok.
  4. What settings i should use to normally play 1257ad?

So,my question is: What settings i should use to normally play 1257ad? My computer specs are: [color=green]OS:Windows7 Ultimate 32-bit CPU:AMD Phenom(tm) X6 1055T 2.8GHz RAM:4.00GB(3.25GB usable) GFX:NVIDIA GeForce 460 GTX SE 1GB If you need something else i tell you...
  5. Simple guide for Polish storyline

11. King won't accept your return at first coz he said you are considered as a traitor, then you will get "return of a hero" quest: talk to zagloba again, he will tell you how to deal with this step by step
    I helped two colonels,but one is taken captive by his enemies,where i can find him?
    And Zagloba is saying Death to the polish foes!
Back
Top Bottom