Search results for query: *

1. Lore question

I've noticed the threads here tend to revolve around numbers and game mechanics, but there's something about the lore that has been bugging me since the latest release. Why do Vanskerries have horses now? I assumed their islands had only rocks and sadness. How do they even fit those in their...
  2. Crusader Kings II PoP

Has anyone made a PoP mod for Crusader Kings yet? SD, please delete the thread if those kinds of mods are against the rules. I don't remember if they are, to be honest.
  3. Pendor Roleplay

A few years ago some dedicated players and PoP devs started the Aftermath and A Kingdom Divided projects: forum-based RPGs that revolved around knighthood orders and created semi-official lore regarding the years following the Pendorian reunification by the hero of PoP 3. It was really cool and...
  4. Civil War - Year 2 After the Pendorian Unification

After two years consolidating their power, the Royal Knighthood Orders have become significant players in Pendor’s political scene, occasionally being even summoned by the king to provide counsel on the fate of the realm. The Pendorian nobility, jealous and fearful of this power shift, is...
  5. Interesting weapon changes - PoP 4 devs might want to consider this thread

Helloes, I have been messing with weapons in order to stress the difference between cultures and smaller factions. The results I got were quite interesting and think I should mention them: Crossbows: stats of regular and siege crossbows were changed. Now all break shields, cause more damage...
  6. Pendor tournament RPG

To all Pendor fans: We of the PoP:Aftermath (popaftermath.forumotion.com), a forum-based roleplaying game detailing the years between PoP 3 and PoP 4, are about to begin a royal tournament. You are all invited to watch as unregistered guests, or to participate and fight in it. In the latter...
  7. SHORT QUESTIONS MUST BE ASKED IN THE "QUICK QUESTIONS" TOPIC. PLEASE USE IT.

Please to not respond to this topic. It was written with sole purpose of having a title that says what must be said. Do you have quick question? Use the quick questions/quick answers topic. It makes everything else more findable as it prevents cluttering and plain mess. The devs and the veteran...
  8. Civilization 4

I don’t know if I’m allowed to talk about this on this forum (delete the post if it's not), but: Does anyone here have any Pendorian stuff for Civilization 4? I’m trying, very slowly, to make a playable modmod for myself, and it would be great if you had something useful (like a map, for instance).
  9. Silvermist haggle

[This is what I’ve mentioned in the applications thread] Join us. We’re wealthy and good guys in cool enchanted armors, and we have bows. Friends of everyone but our enemies. And we have a lot of land under our control. The doors of the Clarion Hall are always open for smart and skilled...
  10. Shop - things to buy

Hey Devteam, have you considered making some Pendor related stuff to sell, such as mugs, t-shirts, bags and miniatures? I'm sure a lot of us would buy.
Back
Top Bottom