Search results for query: *

• Users: Vanok
  • Order by date
  1. Vanok

Resolved General The TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.FontAtlas file does not exist.

It's been almost 3 weeks since report. Guys, are you joking? You only need to add one file to distributive. Why do Taleworlds always have such small mistakes that ruin everything? Why you фnnounce something and then dig into your flaws for ages?
  2. Vanok

SP - General Bring back the group selection to the party window

Removing the group selection from the party window is the weirdest decision of the developers of all. How can I now assign a separate group to specific units? The new pre-battle deployment interface does not provide this option. This is stupid and wrong as it overrides the good functionality...
  3. Vanok

Patch Notes e1.7.0

TaleWorlds.GauntletUI.FontAtlas could not be found
    Does anyone knows what the problem is? I am stuck at the first stage of changing the font.
    Yes, Modding tool installed.
    Same problem
  4. Vanok

Open letter to the developers

Just give clans opportunity to challenge each other directly
  5. Vanok

[Singleplayer] Well-known community characters in the game lore

Kradus said:
    No Kradus no party. Dranton and Xerina would also fit.
    Noway. Only Rolf's grandpa - Rolf the Greatest
  6. Vanok

Dev Blog 21/12/17

Small addition to previous post: I think it would be nice if the uprising could be raised not only by the pretenders, but also by the lords of the faction.
  7. Vanok

B Native Medieval Life. [Overhaul]

Good Luck. I'm Sure That It Will Be THE MOST EPIC Mod Of All Time  :mrgreen:
  8. Vanok

Published evidence, final decision, winners & thank yous.

All sides already stated their position. I think it's better to close this topic.
  9. Vanok

Hi, guys! I think it is time to clarify the situation on behalf of the Russian-speaking community. To my great regret, the events of recent days had questioned the reputation of Russian-speaking players. Given this, before it's too late, I would like to publish the official position of the community. But first I would like to explain who I am. I am the founder of the largest and oldest Russian-language Mount & Blade fan-site — rusmnb.ru.

With authority in the community and guided by the most known players of our community, I want to apologize to all the participants of the Cup and it's administration. We find the actions that our team had committed are unseemly and insulting to the honor of our community!  We find these actions unworthy and in no way do they represent the spirit of the whole community. Violation of fair play principles is unacceptable regardless of the result achieved. Unfortunately, I have no formal authority to admit cheating, but I find the evidence, which presented by Folms, sufficiently substantiated. We were proud to see a good performance from our team, but that is all worthless if victory is illegally achieved.

As far as I know, our team is also preparing for the official statement. I sincerely hope that the position of the team will be described as accurately as possible. In addition, I want to ask team captain (Grifon) to do everything possible to restore honor of our team and community. Most likely, we made a big mistake and the first thing we need to do is to recognize it.

I also want to express my special thanks to Folms for his willingness to cooperate.
  10. Vanok

My apologies. I specifically publish this message at Russian.

Ребята. Давайте не будем усугублять ситуацию. Я и сам сначала погорячился с новостью. Но если взвесить все, то получается, что Folms прав. Мы ведь знаем, что доказательств вы не соберете. Зачем же тогда еще больше портить отношения со всем сообществ? На мой взгляд, самым правильным на данный момент решением было бы начать восстанавливать честь российского сообщества, а не качать права. Да, обидно, да, очень хочется удержать победу, но нечестная победа - это довольно странная вещь. Она вроде бы и есть, а вроде бы и нет: какой смысл гордиться тем, что кого-то обманул? Я не отрицаю того факта, что вы все играли замечательно, что сборная выступила отлично, но все это надо было сделать честно - без обмана и тогда ваши заслуги были бы только еще более серьезными. Увы, но теперь уже ничего не изменить.

P.S. Я ни в коем случае не хочу обвинять вас до момента оглашения официальной позиции сборной. Я думаю, что меньше всего сейчас сообщество ждет этого, но это не мешает мне понимать очевидную вещь: оправдание должно быть действительно серьезным - не менее серьезным обвинения. В противном случае вы только усугубите обстановку.
  11. Vanok

Contest for game development: "Master of polygon and texel"

MadVader, but they play! =)

Bull****ter is very vulgar translation. I can`t find an exact synonym of this word in the english language, but we now looking like "balabols". In any case, your wish is taken into account and the text will be rework.
  12. Vanok

Contest for game development: "Master of polygon and texel"

Practice shows that language is not a problem. People play сhinese modes just because they are interesting to them. Those who want to participate in this event, do not need a professional presentation. It is necessary for those who like to write on the forums (at russian we call them "balabol").

I don`t want to say that the text shouldn`t be unreadable. Just more important to understand what this post... and not what level of language proficiency of the author.

As owner of the rusmnb.ru I confirm that this person is not going to steal money. Fundraiser - it's just an additional way to reward authors.
  13. Vanok

Лучший мод 2011

Ежегодное голосование "Лучший мод" по версии Всадников Кальрадии объявляется открытым. Всадники Кальрадии рады представить вам третье за историю сайта голосование по выбору лучших модификаций за прошедший год, а также ожидаемых модов в году 2012. Как и раньше, участие в голосовании может...
  14. Vanok

Что случилось вдруг с тобой, сайт любимый и родной?

Ужас. Как оказывается сайт нужен бывает. А пока не работает, никто и не замечает важности его существования :smile:
  15. Vanok

DRZ / DRUZHINA - Russian-speaking casual clan (embassy)

DRUZHINA This theme is the embassy of the first Russian-speaking casual clan DRUZHINA (game tag: DRZ). Here you can send us invitations and challenges (please, also send copy to [email protected]). Our site: http://drujina.rusmnb.ru/ (russian language) Our forum...
  16. Vanok

ВОПРОСЫ И ОТВЕТЫ

Пропатченная игра все равно в продаже не появится, так как тираж уже напечатан, а в случае допечатывания никто мастер диск менять не будет, так что в итоге все равно качать патчи придется.
  17. Vanok

Новый M&B форум

Max_marksman said:
    Wandering Barbarian said:
    Смерть левым! Уничтожить МнБ клуб!
    МнБ Клуб уничтожен - на его месте теперь стоит M&b Guild :wink:
    Кстати, Дремор, разве не тебе принадлежит фраза "Русмнб превращается в унылое гавно"?  :razz:
    А может это ты пытаешься всем эту фразу приписать?
  18. Vanok

Новый M&B форум

Morgoth2005 said:
    А по моему, крайне тематично, а то это в любом случаи это началось бы обсуждатся.
    Да нефига. Давайте обсуждать новый форум. Вношу в тему дня вопрос об организации раздела про разделывание крокодилов в полевых условиях!
  19. Vanok

Новый M&B форум

В общем, желаю вам удачи в вашей несомненно общественнополезной попытки сделать "как русмнб.ру (он же, судя по словам некоторых сомнительных личностей "зловонная куча"), только лучше". Увы, непонятно как будет лучше и за счет чего. Но, конечно же, начало в плане пиара положено просто фееричное.
Back
Top Bottom