Search results for query: *

• Users: bertanx
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. bertanx

North Korea Officially Voids Non-aggression Pacts with South

They have been threatening South Korea and US for a while now. Mostly no one took them seriously, but this time it seems like they are serious. "SEOUL — North Korea responded to new UN sanctions on Friday with fresh threats of nuclear war, the scrapping of peace pacts with South Korea and the...
  2. bertanx

A Good Space Strategy Game

I have been thinking about getting a space strategy game for some time. Having played no games in this genre so far, I couldn't decide which one(s) to get. So I need your help. Options: - Sins of A Solar Empire: Rebellion - Endless Space - Galactic Civilizations II: Ultimate Edition - Sword of...
  3. bertanx

Operation Pillar of Defense Launched

So apparently, after the 140 (approximately) rockets that were fired at Israel during the weekend, the government decided to take action, a big one. The military chief of Hamas was assassinated and more than 20 bomb-weapon-rocket facilities of Hamas were targeted in the initialization part of...
  4. bertanx

Some Strange Sleep Disorder That I Don't Know The Name Of

Hi, I have been having some weird type of dreams in the last year. The last one was 2 days ago after I did 6 hours of hardcore hiking in a school trip. It was like: I woke up and grabbed my watch that was on the table next to my bed to check the time. After that, I continued to lie on the bed...
  5. bertanx

Can't See Images

Hello everyone. My problem is that whenever I click a spoiler that contains a picture, it seems like this: And no, I'm sure it is not about the internet speed. Edit: lol, can't see the image I just inserted. Edit2: seems like it doesn't matter if there is a spoiler or not.
  6. bertanx

What Is The Best Artillery Regiment?

The title explains itself, let's discuss.
  7. bertanx

Question About Coding

Hello guys. Next year I will be in AP Computer Science, however I almost don't know anything about coding and my teacher told me to learn some stuff about coding during the summer break. I tried many programs like Greenfoot, SmallBasic, etc. I can do everything when I do coding simultaneously...
  8. bertanx

Need Some Advice To Overcome Procrastination (At a High Level)

Hi guys, I will directly explain the matter. I am a hardcore procrastinator that always does the assignments on the last days. I'm aware of the situation's severity, I know that this goddamn thing ruins me, my grades at school and of course my future. I have read several articles to stop...
  9. bertanx

General Bug Thread

I think we need a thread like this so that the Devs can improve the DLC faster. Please post all the bugs you have noticed so far.
  10. bertanx

Mount&Blade Nexus açıldı!!!

Evet arkadaşlar, Fallout ve The Elder Scrolls serilerinden bildiğimiz Nexus modlama topluluğu Mount&Blade için de bir tane site açtı. MBRepository'deki tüm dosyalar transfer oldu. Artık çok daha stabil ve hızlı bir hizmet alabileceğiz. http://mountandblade.nexusmods.com/
  11. bertanx

Ateş ve Kılıç Enhancement Mod - Artık Kendi Krallığınızı Kurabilirsiniz! -Türkçe

With Fire and Sword Enhancement Mod Mod el_infante'ye aittir. Asıl konu: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,218099.0.html Bu modun amacı karakterin kendi krallığını kurmasını sağlamaktır. Beta aşaması. Oynanabilir durumda. - Prusya askerleri - Yeni troop tree ayrıntıları (1.75...
  12. bertanx

Strange and Suspicious Things Happen To My PC

When I try to install something to my PC, or copy files from USBs, External HDDs, it says "There is not enough disk space", but I have 30GB free space? That was the first problem, the second is, my PC works too slow, I cleaned all the temporarily and unnecessary things. Also I have Tuneup...
  13. bertanx

IP İzleme

Arkadaşlar bizim lisede ilk gün herkesin fiziksel ip adresini alıp, not etmişlerdi. Peki okul ağını kontrol eden kişi bizim hangi sitelere girdiğimizi görebilir mi? (Okulun internetini kullanırken tabi ki) Not: Zamanında birisi film indiriyordu, tespit edip yakaladılar. Bir de SonicWall...
  14. bertanx

Fox Kids - Jetix Çizgi Filmleri

Zamanında Fox Kids ve Jetix dünyanın en iyi çizgi filmlerini gösteriyordu(Jetix'in ilk 2 yılı), şimdi ise yerini saçma sapan şeyler aldı. Ben de bugünlerde nostaljik bir havadayım, 11-12 sene geçmiş olmasına rağmen, içimdeki çocuk kalan bu yönü keşfettim. Size de hatırlatayım bazı eski çizgi...
  15. bertanx

Cleverbot.com - Hiç Bu Kadar İyi Bir Yapay Zeka Görmediniz

Bu sitede; yapay zeka ile sohbet edebiliyorsunuz, bazen çok komik diyaloglar çıkıyor ortaya. Her dil var, fakat Türkçe'si çok iyi değil, ayrıca bazı karakterleri desteklemiyor, ama çok eğleneceğinize eminim. http://cleverbot.com/ Kullanımı: Cümlenizi boşluğa yazıp enterlayın, cevap...
  16. bertanx

[HWC] Holy Warriors of Calradia - Closed

ABOUT US Our clan is established by me on 14.10.2011. We accept every type of player(Of course our priority is the good ones). MATCH RULES 1-Matches are made in 2 maps, each for 5 rounds. 2-A team can only choose one map. 3-Map and faction selection are made before the match. 4-After the...
  17. bertanx

[HWC] Holy Warriors of Calradia - Kapatıldı

HAKKIMIZDA Klanımız 14.10.2011 tarihinde benim tarafımdan kurulmuştur. Her türlü oyuncuyu kabul ediyoruz(Tabi ki önceliğimiz iyilerdir), iyi olmayanı eğiteceğiz, geliştireceğiz, iyi olana değer vereceğiz. MAÇ KURALLARI 1-Maçlar 10ar elden 2 haritada yapılır. 2-Her takım sadece bir harita...
  18. bertanx

WB Kayıp Serial Key Bulma Rehberi (M&B-WB-WF&S) En Kolay Yol

Aylardır bu yöntemi kullanırım, bir sürü kayıp serial key bulma yolu gördüm, fakat bana uğraştırıcı geldiler  :D, sadece 30 saniyede bulmak isterseniz o zaman bir bakın: Windows 7/Vista için: Başlat/Arama boşluğuna "regedit" yazıp entera basın. Açılan pencereden HKEY_CURRENT_USER'a tıklayın...
  19. bertanx

WW2 Secret Ops - Kendi Yapımım Olan FPS Oyun, Projeye Geri Dönüldü

Konu: 2.Dünya Savaşı'nda bir Alman askerini canlandırıyoruz. Gizli üslere sızıyor, planlar çalıyor, gerektiğinde ise düşmanla bölükler halinde çarpışıyoruz. Proje tekrar canlandırıldı, oyun motoru ve bir sürü şey yenilendi. Yapılacaklar: Çok daha fazla model Yepyeni haritalar Yaratıcı bir...
  20. bertanx

Mikrofon'da Sesin Tekrarlanması

Bugün Teamspeak'te fark ettim, konuştuğumda aynı ses 3-4 kez eko şeklinde çıkıyor, ts'nin ayarlarından eko'yu kapattım, hala aynı, dün böyle değildi, çözümünü bilen var mı?
Back
Top Bottom