Search results for query: *

• Users: Tatem
  • Order by date
  1. SP Medieval Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A World of Ice and Fire (v8.1 released 7/3/22)

Barrowton cant find the mayor any where... Anyone seen him?
  2. Do voice commands work?

Yes they work. Make sure you are calibrated correctly though...
  3. Ps4 aspect ratio problem.

I know my Samsung TV uses a zoom option. I zoom to full and it works. It is the TV not the game. Play with your picture options until you get it right. I have to do this when I play the PC version on my big screen TV as well.  This game is 6 years old now. They only ported it over, so it is going to have some quirks. It is totally worth over looking the quirks and doing some research to get the game to play.
  4. No cheats...really?

I hope they do to. The problem is they didn't fix a lot of the complaints from the original...I couldn't believe they just ported it over to the consoles with out fixing certain things lol. IE:: the super annoying cattle for the villagers or caravan thing. Hate it. For those of us that have been playing this game for almost 6 plus years...I for one don't want to deal with the early game annoyances any more lol. If you can hang in there with out cheats until level 10 or so the game does become less annoying and a bit easier. Over all an excellent game, but I would like to be able to cheat to level 10 so I don't have to deal with some of the more quirky quests.
  5. Viking Conquest issues

I am finally to the point where I am taking down castles and Towns. I ran into an issue where I did not actually want the castle, so I opted to loot the castle instead. Then the game kept bringing up the loot the castle screen until I finally clicked the wait for consult with my lords. Has anyone else ran into this issue. It really sucks, because not all of the castles I run over I want to keep right away.
  6. [NEW] Guide for Hrunting Quest (Beowulf's Sword) [SPOILERS!!!]

Drythen might be roaming the country side... You will have to find him. That happened to me once and I had to track him down.
  7. Enlistig in a lords army question

Yep, pretty sure it is because you are at war. That was the only time the lord would not allow me to leave.
  8. Some questions regarding Freelancer in Brytenwalda

I have noticed that once you acquire a large amount of renown, you will not be able to gain rank. Plus when you leave the lords army you will not be able to join another. This may be what happened to you. 
  9. Magic?

Background:
    DM d20 retro clone about 6 years
    Fantasy gamer all my life
    Love the mod
    Not a moder at all, played around a bit.

Magic users are all most always the most powerful character in any game. Arcane resist as a skill is already added into the game, what if that resistance was added to the top tier troops?

In the code for weapons, there is a way to decrease the speed at which the weapons are used. This could be used in the stead of mana and the more powerful spells could take longer to cast. In addition to that, there is a way to add casting amount. Maybe like in D&D the magic user might only be able to cast a certain amount of a particular spell in a day.

What I do not know is if you can increase spell usage per level. A way around that is level restrictions on spells. I believe you have already added that, but I am not entirely certain. Like how certain weapons are only usable at a certain level of skill. This would also allow for duel classing as well. Elvish Fighter man slash magic user would be amazing.

Just some ideas. Thank you for your time and patience.
  10. Companion thread

Do you need a more in depth story line? I could definitely flush mine out and give a full dialogue.

I am a DM for Swords and Wizardry, which is a retro clone of OD&D. I have no problem with back story and writing conversations. Give me a couple of weeks and I will have the full flushed out back story for Braun.
  11. Companion thread

Did you still need us to post the character likeness? I missed that post from a while back. Have not been able to get on here much lately.
  12. SP Fantasy (Game of Thrones) A Clash of Kings (7.0 released 13th of May, 2019)

I hope that stat loses thing is disabled. That thing sucks. :mrgreen: Or if we could get some Tweak that would be even better.

Awesome mod by the way. I am absolutely loving it.
  13. SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

Yep tried that one a couple of times, but unfortunately it still thinks I am not a human... :roll: I had just tried a few times again, each try with yes and I do believe it may have worked. Keeping fingers crossed.
  14. SP Fantasy [WB] The Veiled Stars | the Lord of the Rings [WIP] + Theoden's Armour p411

I have tried a couple of times on different days to join the other forum. I have tried several different options and it still tells me I am not a human. Now as much as it would be awesome to be a cyborg, I am pretty sure I am human. Any help here would be greatly appreciated.
  15. A little help please

I am going to download everything again. Hopefully that will help. I am thinking maybe something did not transfer. Hopefully this will work.
  16. A little help please

I am not receiving the options to: 1. recruit lord from another faction. 2. When laying siege, I have no option to entrench my camp or close port, but it says my camp is vulnerable. Note: The lords I am trying to recruit I have 100% and they are devoutly loyal to me. I took there castles and...
  17. Bug Report - Version 3.0

I had to go at four times to get it right... Now that is stamina. What is funny is I did the same thing four times and it would not work until the fourth try lol. By the way I love it. We need a companion named The Spaniard. How can we have that with out kingdoms in spain??? JK guys, the game is great with what you have so far.
  18. Bug Report - Version 3.0

If have used two different downloads and applied the patch to both. The game crashes as soon as the load bar says loading map. Should I apply the patch before I run the .exe file? or is the loader still not working?
  19. Companion thread

Name: Braun(Hollis)

Braun is 6 foot 2 inches tall and 230 pounds of pure muscle. He is the son of a well known Druidic Cleric named Dena and a warlike Aldfrip(King) named Crombie. In his early years, while his father was on campaign, Braun would spend many days with his mother among the commoners of the Hollis cneoris(tribe). He would help her mix remedies and heal the sick.

Braun became a man at 15 by killing a man in hand to hand combat. It is said that Brauns' wisdom and knowledge of the healing arts lead to empathy for the dyeing man. The man was too far gone to be saved, so Braun mixed him a concoction to ease his pain. In appreciation of the kind act, the man infused his soul with Braun's sword giving the sword its name, Soul Ripper. Braun has left Hollis cneris to become a great warrior, so he can earn his right to rule and one day control the Hollis cneris.

Weapon: Sword(Soul Ripper) and Buckler

Primary Qualities:
    Iron Flesh
    Power Strike
    Athletics
    Healing
    Leadership

Starting Level:
  20. SP Fantasy [WB] A Game of Thrones

I have been watching all of the spoilers and paying close attention to this thread. I think you folks are doing a remarkable job. Thank you very much for putting the time in. I am extremely eager to play this mod! Winter is coming and your mod will be the best...
Back
Top Bottom