Search results for query: *

• Users: nereid
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. nereid

Resolved [1.1.2] Wonky Banner Textures

Just started a new game and the textures of the banner atop the cities seems to be a bit wonky. Akin to the messed up shield textures that I had already reported. This is that the banner should look like (the one in the front): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: GTX 1060 GPU Driver Version...
  2. nereid

In Progress [1.1.2] Missing text during encounter

Encountered some mountain bandits and offered them money to let me go. There was a missing text reference before reaching the diplomatic trade screen:
  3. nereid

Resolved [1.1.0] Gritty shield textures

Since the silent hotfix on January 20th the shield textures seem to be a lot grittier. I do not know, whether this is intended or a bug (although if it is intended there are some hard edges on some textures, akin to a cut of texture). The screenshot is from a tourney, although all shields are...
  4. nereid

Resolved [1.1.0] Teeth texture bug

Teeth option 4 seems to completely bugged While the other options seem to show some kind of double teeth rows (visible behind the normal teeth) Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: GTX 1060 GPU Driver Version: 526.47 CPU: i5 6600 RAM: 16 GB Motherboard: Asrock H170 Pro4S Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
  5. nereid

Need More Info [1.1.0] Beard stubble texture is flat

Currently the stubble texture for various beards is rather flat and unappealing. Additionally the bug mentioned in this post is still prevalent. Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: GTX 1060 GPU Driver Version: 526.47 CPU: i5 6600 RAM: 16 GB Motherboard: Asrock H170 Pro4S Storage Device...
  6. nereid

In Progress Siege Statistics missing

A quick search did not turn anything up but it seems that the Siege statistics are not recorded. Team Deathmatch works fine, Captain does too. Although I got some played Siege games in my recent match list the statistics for Siege will list only 0 at all places.
  7. nereid

In Progress [1.9.0 beta] War declaration and immediate peace

Just had a war declaration and instantaneous a peace declaration. I did not even have time to click on the war event on the right side of the screen before peace was suddenly declared.
  8. nereid

Resolved [1.9.0] Warped Banner and Pennant

Summary: The spear pennant and the banner got warped in the screen. Entering a village, i.e. resetting the player model, seems to fix it. How to Reproduce: Was the result after entering a hideout. Scene Name (if related): Media (Screenshots & Video): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: Nvidia GTX...
  9. nereid

Resolved [1.9.0 beta] Wrong instruments for tavern musicans

It seems that the instruments and the songs for the taverns are now randomized. I got Khuzait instruments and respective the music accordingly in a Vlandian town.
  10. nereid

In Progress [1.8.0] Change wording for vassalage offer

The newly implemented vassalage offer is strangely phrased: Maybe change the text from "...as a vassal of the Caladog." to "...as a vassal of the Battanians.". That would express the message a little bit better.
  11. nereid

In Progress [1.8.0] Well Prepared perk recognizes the player as a ranged troop

I just got the throwing weapon perk Well Prepared which gives the player a +1 to any equipped throwing weapon ammunition: Additionally it gives the party leader the bonus that every ranged troop in the party will have one additional ammunition for throwing weapons. It seems as soon as the...
  12. nereid

Resolved [1.8.0] Free loot error message

Just killed some looters and took a little bit of loot and encountered a wrong error message (which did not come up the time as I really missed some loot):
  13. nereid

In Progress [1.8.0] Vlandian Villagers road trip

I just encountered some Vlandian villagers from Maraeiven (near Ocs Hall) fleeing from Ragavad's party deep into the Aserai desert. I am not sure how far the villagers should flee normally. Additionally I encountered some single lords far away from their lands without being at war with the...
  14. nereid

Weapons, Armor and the Hit to Kill Ratio

Just somethings that started to irk me slightly. I know that there are several threads available over the current state of the armor (too thin and more akin Bannerbling, as it usually does not really matter what kind of armor you wear as long as you reach the upper 30ties or so and have a decent...
  15. nereid

In Progress [1.7.2] Donating Prisoner Charm Explosion

Just donated a minor lord of one of the mercenary clans into the Poros prison and got about 80 Charm, from 34 to 114. Also the relation to the lord of Poros increased to 100, and would have gone beyond beside the relation cap. Additionally you will also get a lot of influence. The banner in the...
  16. nereid

Resolved [1.7.2] Reset camera button not working

Clicking on the day animation to reset the camera does currently not work. The camera will not be reset.
  17. nereid

In Progress [1.7.2] Battle Order Commander missing eyes

Just started a battle with enough party members to enable the pre battle order system. And it seems that my character in the commander overview and the commander icon is missing the eye balls. Looks a little creepy :xf-wink: Edit: It does not seem to happen every time.
  18. nereid

In Progress [1.7.2] Looter missing face

Just started a new game with the release of 1.7.2 and encountered a band of looters and forest bandits. The looter icon before the fight at the top of the screen had the face of the model missing. I haven't seen if this is a one time bug or if this happens all the time.
  19. nereid

In Progress [1.7.1] Sell mouse over with Seeing Range?

The mouse over box in the selling screen has an additional line for the Seeing Range, which makes no sense in this context. How to reproduce: Enter the trade screen in a town an hover the mouse over one of the triangles belonging to an item in the character inventory.
  20. nereid

Resolved [1.7.1] Cannot remove myself as Captain

Before the fight in an army and during the new unit positioning phase you can click on the rectangle to join a unit group as a captain but it seems that you cannot remove yourself from the position anymore. Clicking on the square now filled with your picture does not do anything.
Back
Top Bottom