Search results for query: *

1. nereid

Patch Notes v1.1.4

I understand this type of stuff takes a while but what's the point of pushing this out as a patch instead of just a hotfix.
    This is due to the way hotfixes are handled on consoles. During Early Access TW would simply up the build number for a hotfix for the PC version but you can not do this for the consoles. They require the game to get a hotfix release number (Major.Minor.Hotfix numbering scheme).
  2. nereid

Resolved [1.1.2] Wonky Banner Textures

Just started a new game and the textures of the banner atop the cities seems to be a bit wonky. Akin to the messed up shield textures that I had already reported. This is that the banner should look like (the one in the front): Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: GTX 1060 GPU Driver Version...
  3. nereid

In Progress [1.1.2] Missing text during encounter

Encountered some mountain bandits and offered them money to let me go. There was a missing text reference before reaching the diplomatic trade screen:
  4. nereid

Patch Notes v1.1.2

I don't think these kind of stuff even happened in EA. Why so much tiny patches?
    AFAIK it has to do with the consoles. It seems you cannot simply roll out a hotfix without a new version. Thus the small patches (denoted by the last number in the version number [major.minor.hotfix]). During EA Taleworlds could simply release a new build version for PC only without really incrementing the hotfix number.
  5. nereid

Any advantage to use 1h axes?

They deal the same damage as swords but their reach is shorter. Anyone actually tried them?
    Actually the damage is slightly higher for axes, especially the cheaper ones compared to sword in the same price range. The shorter reach may also be a benefit if you are fighting in a mob.
  6. nereid

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

By the way is it intended that the banner in the towns and villages is now a little bit too big for the shield?
    pT96tx0.png
  7. nereid

Resolved [1.1.0] Gritty shield textures

Since the silent hotfix on January 20th the shield textures seem to be a lot grittier. I do not know, whether this is intended or a bug (although if it is intended there are some hard edges on some textures, akin to a cut of texture). The screenshot is from a tourney, although all shields are...
  8. nereid

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

@Dejan by the way did you also change some shield textures with the silent hotfix? After the patch my tourney shields look rather gritty
    ME4iw0o.png
  9. nereid

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Hi @Dejan (and all others behind it), thanks for the silent update thread :xf-smile:
  10. nereid

Need More Info Bugged Facial Hair

So far it seems fine in the new beta. Although I would point to the other bug post I created: Flat stubble texture, resulting in a rather flat stubble with all beards using the stubble texture.
  11. nereid

Need More Info [1.1.0] Beard stubble texture is flat

Hey, can you please delete the file located in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord" and verify the integrity of the game files? If the issue is persistent please let me know.
    Deleted all files and downloaded them again, sorry to say but it did not really help
    PhemS4w.png

hYkroQg.png
  12. nereid

Need More Info Achievement Badges not working on Multiplayer - Pls Help

Hey, this could be caused by the fact that the badge progress is kept seperate for Beta and Live versions. If you play in Beta version the badge progress will be applied to the Beta profile. Have you switched versions lately?
    I played first in beta and then the main version. I played enough hours in main to at least get the "1 Hour" and "10 Hours" badge.
  13. nereid

Resolved [1.1.0] Teeth texture bug

Teeth option 4 seems to completely bugged While the other options seem to show some kind of double teeth rows (visible behind the normal teeth) Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: GTX 1060 GPU Driver Version: 526.47 CPU: i5 6600 RAM: 16 GB Motherboard: Asrock H170 Pro4S Storage Device (HDD/SSD): SSD
  14. nereid

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Also, I didn't see this in patch notes (maybe I missed it), but good job to whoever at Taleworlds decided to distribute the new armour pieces to the troops!!
    Love the new Faris and Mameluke Guards. Would be cool though if you could also use some of the newer shoulder parts for the Vlandians (although the Sergeant's Imperial Cloak got replaced by a Scale Shoulder piece).

Additionally it would be nice if the other Aserai high tier troops could get a visual upgrade to keep in line with the new brass look.
  15. nereid

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

It seems that the banner bearer now counts as three units that left the battle field:
    Ki7hKcx.png
  16. nereid

In Progress It is not possible to select only the mustache

Maybe implement a slider to set the density of the stubble for each beard: from zero (completely shaven) to 100% or something (the current implementation).
  17. nereid

Need More Info [1.1.0] Beard stubble texture is flat

Currently the stubble texture for various beards is rather flat and unappealing. Additionally the bug mentioned in this post is still prevalent. Computer Specs: OS: Win 10 GPU: GTX 1060 GPU Driver Version: 526.47 CPU: i5 6600 RAM: 16 GB Motherboard: Asrock H170 Pro4S Storage Device...
  18. nereid

Beta Patch Notes v1.1.0

Could it be that the mechanism that "discovers" other lords is currently a little bit quirky? I just started a new game and I could see the Raganvad's portrait in the party screen but the portraits of the other two parties was empty although all three parties where in the same city (Varcheg) and I could not enter the court.
  19. nereid

Resolved [1.9.0] Warped Banner and Pennant

Are you still experiencing this issue on the latest version of the game?
    Currently I have not encountered the issue anymore. Thanks again.
  20. nereid

Patch Notes v1.0.2

I'm aware of this, it's how you can tell they're teleporting. But they are in fact teleporting.
    I won't gainsay you, as they are teleporting. Even if they should cross your path on the map you won't see the lords.
Back
Top Bottom