Search results for query: *

• Users: Obliterati
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Obliterati

Resolved Cant Change Hotkey Groups

hello, so just noticed the game was defaulting my cavalry groups into my infantry and went to change this in the party menu and noticed that its missing. lil help? and then someone has this forum set to where i cant make a post without setting a prefix and version number and tags etc and all...
  2. Obliterati

SP - General combat system overhaul when?

hey guys just done with watching another 1v2 where one looter just took out 2 elites where they didnt even bother to swing their weapons even once. then i walk over and try and swing my weapon at him and im not sure what he does but many times he doesnt actually attack but seems to just have a...
  3. Obliterati

marshals?

hey guys, was just wondering if marshals were going to be a thing again. and also wondering if we are ever going to get the ability to tell certain lords or armies to defend or attack specific regions. Heck at least bring back feasts so i can at least pull them to certain areas without having...
  4. Obliterati

bl Combat is broken

Hey guys so been playing this game since beta and had many successful runs through the game already where i had mostly been fine throughout the game, but this last run while much has been improved ive noticed a disturbing trend. larger battles have started to give me 1 to 1 kill ratios...
  5. Obliterati

best unit commanders?

hey guys, so i know that if you have say a companion on foot and assigned to the right unit group they are supposed to assume command of said units, but what skills make for the best npc commanders on the battlefield? do tactics help at all once you are already in battle?
  6. Obliterati

battle advice

hey guys so this patch is fun and all, but when i get into any kind of series battle im noticing a strange trend. i early on can get an advantage, but seemingly whether i get spread out or not casualties just end up being 1 to 1 after an initial battle period. i can reform them and do all kinds...
  7. Obliterati

Resolved regular crashing (please move me)

realize that im in the wrong place but after a long period of time of trying without success to put in my version number to the game it wont let me post in the tech support section. why this is mission critical in the first place or why no matter wtf i insert in the field it tells me invalid...
  8. Obliterati

tourney's still fubar

hey guys, so my old post seems to have disappeared but still getting royally screwed over in tourney's. heck last round block seems to have been disabled entirely. previous tourney i still won, but who was the most difficult guy in the whole match? some wanderer that didnt even have single...
  9. Obliterati

why are tourney's so fubar?

hello, was just wondering why a guy with no 2 handed skills and low athletics is faster then me at both. was also wondering why they still hit you directly through your shield at times and why your character in turn always seemingly likes to choose thrusting when he should be swinging? then why...
  10. Obliterati

not getting paid for tourney's

hey guys, just noticed that im not getting any money when i bet or win tourney's. thought i had noticed this previously but wasnt sure, but when you start a tourney with 400 gold and end it with 400 gold its pretty clear lol
  11. Obliterati

construction stuck

hey guys, been trying to construct something at my new city for 3 months but all it ever says is completion 1 day no matter what. thrown about 20k at it and had a gov in there the whole time but no changes. any ideas?
  12. Obliterati

changelog?

hey, sorry if this has been posted elsewhere, but if It was Ive never been able to find it. Was just wondering if I could see some of the changes you fellas have done recently.
  13. Obliterati

anyone else keep getting gangbanged?

so ive gone back and are replaying through again, and i cant help but notice its obvious that every enemy ignores everyone else on the field and only goes after me. Battle after battle, case after case.  is there anything i can do with this? cause this is unplayable bs.
  14. Obliterati

Just like you guys to know...

that this is my favorite mod of all time, on a game i think is the best released since the turn of the century.  This is not fanboi talk, as normally i hate almost all things lol. Seriously, thanks fellas. 
  15. Obliterati

seige help

the small towns/cities i had my difficulty amped up somewhat on several levels, but even with everything on noob i cant seem to take these larger towns to save my life. ive got 1000 men and i can not take a city of 3-400 to save my life.  I only get a handful of waves of reinforcements before...
  16. Obliterati

seige help

the small towns/cities i had my difficulty amped up somewhat on several levels, but even with everything on noob i cant seem to take these larger towns to save my life. ive got 1000 men and i can not take a city of 3-400 to save my life.  I only get a handful of waves of reinforcements before...
  17. Obliterati

I need a bit of seige help

i realize most if not all the mechanics of seige are not different from vanilla warband, but i need a bit of help i was hoping you fine fellas could help me with. im the king of mainland italy trying to break into hre contolled france.  Up until this point ive picked my battles and gone after...
  18. Obliterati

1257 ad (mb-wb) (s) how to upgrade a companion to a vassal?

loving this mod, but ive got a couple of nobles in my party, ive got a couple of locations i wanna try and create a vassal for (got one castle, one village), but the option is not in the dialog to upgrade a companion to a vassal under the 'i want to ask you something' menu.  Is there another way...
  19. Obliterati

1257 ad (mb-wb) (s) how to upgrade a companion to a vassal?

loving this mod, but ive got a couple of nobles in my party, ive got a couple of locations i wanna try and create a vassal for (got one castle, one village), but the option is not in the dialog to upgrade a companion to a vassal under the 'i want to ask you something' menu.  Is there another way...
Back
Top Bottom