Search results for query: *

• Users: jezza93
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. jezza93

Andros map? Anyone have a copy?

Does anyone have a copy of the map Andros? I'd like to have a look around and see if its worth updating a little or simply having as a map in its own right.
  2. jezza93

Feudal Lords map,does anyone know who made it?

Hello Ladies & Gents, just wondering if anyone knows who made the feudal lords map. It is an excellent map yet I can't find any trace of who made it,I'll appreciate any assistance in the matter.
  3. jezza93

Mare Nostrum [Map Concept]

Good day to you all. Recently I had an idea, hardly original, for a map that could potentially be quite good. The general idea of the map is that of the 2nd Punic War, the two defining cultures being Roman & Carthaginian. With other cities around to represent other cultures, and ones like...
  4. jezza93

Regnum Visigothi.

The Goths. They who held sway over the lands from the Danube as far as the Volga. They who destroyed a Roman army at Adrianople. They who sacked Rome. They who defeated the Malignant Atilla the Hun. Cyning. Noble born, descended from Wodan. This is the leader of the Goths. Reiks...
  5. jezza93

88th Regt. of Foot-Connaught Rangers. Recruiting. [EU]

Maj. Lt. CSjt. Cpl. Pte. Cpt. Ens. Sjt. LCpl. Vol. The 88th at the Battle of Bussaco in the repulse of Reyniers division. Throughout their time in the Peninsula the 88th performed many courageous and memorable deeds in several battles, whilst not a full history below I shall offer...
  6. jezza93

NW Completed Guards & Arg's Thursday Linebattle! 7pm BST! Open for business!

I am glad to announce a new Thursday linebattle, hosted by the 3rd Foot Guards and the 91st Highlanders, we hope to make a rather excellent event with plenty of competitive regiments. Rules are rather standard, 1 skirm/light regiment allowed per team, 1 cavalry and plenty of lovely lines...
  7. jezza93

NW Completed Peninsula Campaign of 1808-1809, Monday events 7:00 GMT. Time changed to 7GMT.

In this event I hope to, through the use of custom maps and the rule set, to encourage regiments to attempt more unorthodox tactics, I also hope for regiments to learn something of the Peninsula war. Our journey follows that of the 1808 campaign which opened Britain's Peninsula War with the...
  8. jezza93

The 1st Division, "The Gentlemen's son's."

The 1st Division, or the Gentlemen's sons , were known as such because of the high proportion of officers of the corps whom were peers, sons or heirs of peers, knights, sons or heirs of baronets or the sons of a knight. The Division was created in order for a few disciplined regiments to...
  9. jezza93

3rd Regiment of Foot Guards "Scots Fusilier Guards."

Ranks. Attached duties. Captain-Lieutenant. [Cpt/Lt] This is a duty given to the senior subaltern of the first company to administrate it and command it in the Colonels absence. Adjutant. [Adj] This duty, usually held by a lieutenant or captain, is given to the man who manages the...
  10. jezza93

NW Completed Prince of Wales Royal American Thursday Showdown.

The 60th Royal American regiment of foot and the 82nd Prince of Wales Volunteers Regiment of Foot are proud to announce a new Thursday linebattle event. This event shall occur at 7pm GMT every Thursday, with the 1st Thursday of every month being based on a historical battle. We hope in this...
  11. jezza93

Needed:German speaking historian/researcher for enterprising new mod.

I won't say anything about what the mod is and won't answer any speculation either. What is needed is a German speaking, preferably an actual German, interested in becoming a researcher for an enterprising new mod. This mod shall not be officially revealed for quite some time but is off to a...
  12. jezza93

FSE forum not working...solutions?

Oddly enough the FSE forum isn't working for me,I click the bookmark or type in the address etc and get "Oops! Google Chrome could not find www.fsegames.eu" I've tried another browser,I've cleared my cache and none of it has worked. Any solutions?
  13. jezza93

Editing gamemodes,more lives for one team than another???

Hi I'm making a special map for the Zulu mod but I was wondering if it's possible to give team 1 just 2 lives but give team 2 about 4. Ideally it would be great to import that option from siege but I don't actually know how, nor does anyone else on the team. Could anyone help?
  14. jezza93

Random crash during startup.

So I start up the game and after the animation thing (Paradox logo) the game simply crashes. I restarted my laptop,no success. I verified game integrity, no success. I uninstalled and re-installed the entire game, yup no success. What is going on? I'd been playing it fine just earlier in the...
  15. jezza93

NW Completed Fighting Third Weekly! NOW A MONDAY EVENT!

The 3rd Division Weekly is a new event ran by the 3rd Division focusing on regiment co-operation and teamwork. Running every Monday (at 7 GMT) the event will create fast paced intense linebattles. Rules.                                   Line. Minimum 10. No maximum but cannot deploy in a...
  16. jezza93

Sir Thomas Picton's Third Division. The 'Fighting Third!'

The 3rd Division is an army focused on discipline,skill and above all, ensuring our members have a good time. Unlike the more historical army however all of our Colonels have an equal say here with everyone giving in their opinions of how we can ensure our regiments become the best on the...
  17. jezza93

The effectiveness of square formation in NW.

As part of my Articles of War that some of you may have seen I have gotten to making Article 4 on square formation. But what really is the effectiveness of square in this game. Unlike in reality,horses don't get scared. Unlike in reality,we won't have squares of 500 men against 500 cavalry. Now...
  18. jezza93

[EU]Royal Marine Light Infantry.

Royal Marine Light Infantry History of the Royal Marines On 5 April 1755, His Majesty's Marine Forces, fifty Companies in three Divisions, headquartered at Chatham, Portsmouth, and Plymouth, were formed by Order of Council under Admiralty control. Initially all field officers were Royal...
  19. jezza93

Grant's Articles of War! Line formation guides.

Hello people of the Taleworlds forum. I have made the decision of launching a series of Articles of War (As I call them) in order to improve the standard of fighting within the 60th. However I also intend to expand these to be useful to Line Infantry regiments too. The first few articles shall...
  20. jezza93

If there was a 2nd Napoleonic Wars,what features would you want?

If there was a 2nd Napoleonic Wars (Yes I know Vince has already said not for M&B2 but this is a hypothetical) what new massive features would you want. I'd certainly like Horse artillery though I can understand how it would be hard to do. I also think full on naval warfare would be good,though...
Back
Top Bottom