Search results for query: *

1. grailknighthero

Using £ (British pounds) symbol

I am trying to use the £ symbol but I can't seem to get it to work.  I am able to compile fine (added the encoding at the top of the py files) but the symbol does not display with my text.  I am using native font and the symbol is in the font.dds.  Any ideas?  Thanks for any help.
  2. grailknighthero

In mission/battle check operation.

Is it possible to check whether the player is in a battle/mission/walking around town? If (in battle/mission)       statements else       statements For an items trigger, I want to be able to distinguish 1) whether the player is in a mission (battle, town, castle), or 2) if the player is...
  3. grailknighthero

programming help - java and hashtables

I am writing a program for personal use, and I need to impliment a hashtable.  This is what I have: import java.util.Hashtable; public class Main {                     Hashtable numericLetters = new Hashtable(24);     numericLetters.put("a", new Integer(1)); ....blahblahblah as the Java...
  4. grailknighthero

You think the reviews we have seen lately are bad, wait till you see this one

http://digitalchumps.com/game-reviews/39-pc/1425.html What was that above?  Is this really a professional review?  If so, this mistake shouldn't be in there if he proofread.  (notice my emphasis on professional.  If something is not professional, mistakes like this are ok)
  5. grailknighthero

Clipping problems on the horse when traveling at certain speeds

You ride straight through troops if you are going a certain speed on the horse.  If I slow down, I would be stopped.  I am not going that fast on the horse either.
  6. grailknighthero

Still playing?

Does anybody else still play this mod for .808?  Ive been playing it a little bit lately and I still find it fun and many parts are still better than native right now.  I wish native would add traits and some of the more complex features this mod has.  Gameplay is a ltittle slow at first because...
  7. grailknighthero

Backwardness of presentations

I've been messing around with presentations, and I can't help notice and be annoyed at the backwardness of it The text overlay that says formation is at y = 728, normally in a programming language, y starts at 0 at the top and increases going down, like this 0    -       -       -       -  ...
  8. grailknighthero

Scenes and Entry points, anyone else have this problem? Fixed

The entry points those marauders are supposed to be entering the scene at are on the other side of the map, and I have checked and checked and checked again, the set visitor operation has the correct entry points.  Before those guys were spawning in the right spot, but now all of a sudden they...
  9. grailknighthero

Poll: Message Displays

Do you like all of the message displays?  When what happened to me in the below pic happens to you, does it annoy you?  Just for clarity sake, Yes = yes, they are fine.  No = I do not like them, make a mini mod. If enough people respond make a mini mod to fix the problem, Ill do the following...
  10. grailknighthero

Alpha Channel and .95x heraldry

I know Yoshi has a tutorial on mbx that includes on how to create a new blank alpha channel, but it does not explain how to add to the channel.  Can someone make a tutorial explaining how to add to the channel.  Like maybe give an example of armor that contains mail. And about the new heraldry...
  11. grailknighthero

Spawn agent.

What is wrong with this?  After about 3-10 seconds I start the mission this is in, M&B freezes without any error messages and is listed as not responding in task manager.  I have looked around the forums for spawn_agent, and I found Mirathei's code in his Magic Mod, and our code isnt much...
  12. grailknighthero

failed is_valid_index(i) (i=-1)

I have this error.  There are 2 other posts on this forum that talk about this, and none have a resolve.  I do not think it has something to do with hints, because it pops up when hints arent being used.  And as far as I know, I have added in my hints correctly and there are no problems with...
  13. grailknighthero

Arrow texture problem?

For some reason my arrows when flying through the air look like this: I'm not sure what I did to cause this, as I haven't messed with arrows and they should be using the native texture.  Anyone know what is wrong?  And before you ask, the textures are loaded before the materials in the ini file.
  14. grailknighthero

SP Fantasy [WB] The Peasants' Rebellion

Announcing the Peasant’s Rebellion A Warhammer Modification for Mount&Blade derived, without permission, upon the Warhammer intellectual property owned by Games Workshop Ltd. Release date: unknown. Once the new module system for the latest Warband Patch (1.125) is released, I am going to...
  15. grailknighthero

Entry points

Someplace someone listed all of the native entry point usages, but I have searched this forum for an hour, and I can't find anything.  I believe they had it all listed, lord, town walkers, merchants, guards, village elders, entry points for battles, all of it.  Does anyone know what the name of...
  16. grailknighthero

change to inventory screen

Is there anyway to change the screen to the inventory from lets say a script?
  17. grailknighthero

Fix for companion spawn

Amarillo came up with a fix for if you just have characters and only 2 spawn.  He has code here so they all can spawn. http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,8652.msg736163.html#msg736163
  18. grailknighthero

core materials

How do I make it so that my mod does not load core materials.  Core Materials is not listed in module.ini.
  19. grailknighthero

problems (fixed)

Edit:  I have D'Sparil's problem in his problem post, but he didnt say what he did to fix it and for some reason if I try to PM him it says it can't find his user name. get_object_failed for village_steppe_a Edit again: I fixed it, you have to add a line to module.ini because they added some...
  20. grailknighthero

Banner fix: 1st version released 2nd Version Released (v.893)

This version(1st version) fixes the problem where native forces the player to have a red and white checkered flag.  It also makes it so kingdom heroes will pick a new flag (right now the red and white checkered flag as this is what the code in native was trying to do, I may change this). Go here...
Back
Top Bottom