Search results for query: *

1. Good job TaleWorlds

I've got 273 hours on a computer that is well below the minimum specs \o/ I have played less stable games on full release when I was over the minimum specs and put fewer hours in them than this.
  2. Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

I know it's WIP but I find it strange that the onager has no kick whatsoever. I am one of those who believes they all had slings and none ever had a spoon bucket but there seems to be enough disagreement about that that whatever... But an onager with no kick isn't much of an onager now is it?
  3. Food Variety Bonus changed?

No iventory had nothing hidden at the bottom, I went around for several days and it stayed at +41. Then I ditched the Fish (+4) and the Grain (+2) and now the Food Variety modifier is at +32! I bought replacement Fish (+4) and now the Food Variety bonus is +38. It appears that all my food is being given a 50% increase in its listed bonus!? It looks like it is on an individual basis and is being rounded down (so +5 items give +7).
  4. Food Variety Bonus changed?

I have the latest stable version (.153 I think it is) and I was looking at my Moral report and noticed that I was getting a +41 bonus for food variety, which seemed kind of high; so I looked at all my foods and added them up and it came out to 28. So what is up with the other 13? I have had the...
  5. Companions dissapear (for evaaa !)

I don't know about the mod but I used to think with vanilla there was a bug where they would be gone forever; then I did some forum research and found a reference to Renown - it turns out that there can be situations where they will not come back until your renown reaches a certain level (I think above where it was when they left based on the number of days they have been gone).

Try going on a Renown gaining crusade and see if that brings them back to the taverns.
  6. Game Over? Post your most broken playthroughs

On a trade run through Khergit territory I got pwnd by some Deserted Lancers; not only did all my companions leave, but the Lancers stole my only horse. When I finally "escaped" I was in the middle of a bunch of groups of Steppe Bandits and being broke and on foot they caught me before I could get away; rinse repeat a couple of times and I am broke, nearly naked and weaponless having just escaped from my 3rd group of Steppe Bandits - of course I escape far from any cities or castles with several groups of mounted bandits around; with no money to buy my way out and no speed to get away I saw where this was going and just quit.
  7. Being a merchant problem, help?

When I put stuff in the warehouse and then check the weekly income report it shows the difference - this is how I concluded that 600 was what the warehouse valued them at. Also note that every single one of my warehouses in every single city values them at 600 while the city markets certainly do not all value them the same.
  8. Being a merchant problem, help?

The enterprise will show you the value of the commodity you put in the warehouse. The only one I have experience with is Dyeworks and both Dyes and Raw Silk can get you more money by selling to the right city than by giving to your enterprise; Raw silk is particularlry more profitable to sell outside your network since you can get over 650 per unit at the right cities while it is worth only 600 to your enterprises.

Once I have an enterprise in all the cities I pretty much don't bother with trading; I also never build Ironworks (not sure why you would, Oil Press and Tannery and I think one other are the only ones better than Dyeworks in a couple cities).
  9. Being a merchant problem, help?

Trading was buffed, not nerfed imho. Reyvacheg and the associated villages sell Raw Silk and Furs super cheap (lot of places in Vaegir lands sell Fur cheap), Jelkela and the associated villages sell Dyes real cheap, plus the associated villages sell Raw Silk cheap enough. Jelkala sells Velvet at a good price. With any kind of Trade skill you can make 300+ per unit on Raw Silk, 100 per unit on Dyes and a little more on Furs; 100-200 per unit on Salt and Iron. If you like big caravans with high Inventory Management you can do Pottery and Grapes and Ale and Date Fruit at 50 per unit profit. Spices are still good for 200+ per unit but there is less of it available now. Sell Raw Silk in Jelkala, Praven and Suno.

Your first enterprise should be a dyeworks in Reyvacheg,; at that location you make almost twice what you would anywhere else.

I actually like Spotting more than Pathfinding, and I also prefer to be solo for more speed.
  10. Favourite Shield?

Fur Covered Shields are nice cause they so big  :smile:
  11. Body/Leg Armor Tradeoff

I can't really tell where they hit me though; I mean if it said where I was being hit I would have a better idea but as it is I can't really tell how often the hits are on the body versus the legs.
  12. Body/Leg Armor Tradeoff

I am wondering if anyone has done any research into how often mounted/unmounted characters get hit in the legs? I ask because I am always struggling to decide which armors to go with when one has better body coverage but worse leg coverage. I always have a shield and it is mainly the odd hits...
  13. [Question]Trade

Trade has changed since the old guides, but the good news is the new trade is even more profitable, and there are more things that can be profitably traded.

Some of the new ones worth trading:

Raw Silk - Buy in Rivacheg and nearby villages; also buy in villages near Jelkala. Sell in Jelkala and Suno for max profit, but this is one you can sell pretty much anywhere except where you buy it. This now beats Spice as the most profitable per unit item to trade. You can get it for less than 100 and sell for over 700, but a 300-500 spread is more common.

Dyes - Buy in Jelkala and nearby villages; there are some places in Serranid lands that sell it cheap too, but I don't go there much. Buy at below 150 and sell for 190+

Flax - Buy in Praven and some other places, main thing is to sell only in Tihr and Durquba. Buy at 100 or so and sell at 200

Ale - Buy in Praven, sell any number of places. Buy up to 50 and sell down to 100

Grapes - Buy around Tihr, especially the villages. Buy below 40 and sell for 80 or so.

Fur - Buy around Rivacheg, Reyvadin and Khudan and the villages around that area, many places to sell. Buy below 300 and sell for 400 (I go down to 350 if it starts to pile up).

Also a great way to build up quick cash from a small start is the Villages around Dhirim - buy grain cheap and sell at Uxkhal, buy below 10 and sell over 30 - the per unit profit isn't huge but you can make quick money with a very small starting bankroll.

From Tihr you can buy Salt and go the long way to Praven picking up Grapes in the villages and sell in Praven and buy Flax and Ale and then loop back through Suno and Uxkhal through Sargoth and back to Tihr.

Once you have a bankroll you can do the loop Wercheg - Rivacheg - Khudan - Curaw - Reyvadin - Sargoth - Wercheg; if you end up with some extra furs you can find somewhere to sell it not too far.

The main thing is to keep in mind the buy/sell numbers and hit up villages because you can find Furs, Raw Silk, Salt, Iron, Dyes, Grapes, Flax etc in villages at really good prices sometimes. There are really a lot of things that can be traded now - even pottery can make money (buy below 50 and sell for a round 100) but I think you need some trade skill to work that one well.
  14. Character Creation bug with AGility

I think what is confusing some people is that I talk about the benefit of Agility before I specify exactly what benefit I am referring to, as has been noted I am referring to the lack of Weapon Proficiency points that you should be getting with those extra Agility points; you get them for Agility that you add but not from Agility that is added as part of the background choices - it is important to note that you DO get extra skill points from Intelligence that is added as part of your background choices which is why I see it as a bug that you so not get the proficiency points from Agility as part of your background.

Strange that this has seemingly never come up before, though I agree in the long run the lost proficiency points not a big deal.
  15. Character Creation bug with AGility

I did a search and couldn't find any references to this but given the way the other stats work it seems to me it has to be considered a bug. When you choose the 4 options for character creation (father, early life et al) these choices add points to your base attributes and all of those...
  16. A singleplayer manual

A few things on the trade route: I have never seen Wool for sale anywhere at 70 or anywhere near that and I don't trade it; I have never seen Flax sell for 150 but I do buy it at under 100 and sell at over 100 along the way if I have the space; Date Fruit is a must buy at under 50 before you get to Tulga - once there you can sell it all over 100 while making room for Spice.

One thing that I think is a good way to get experience in the early/mid game is to get the Bandit Lair quests. Go to a tavern keeper and ask for leads - you should get the name of a noble that wants to get rid of a bandit camp, that is the noble you then go to and ask if you can do a job for them and they give you the quest; killing the bandits in the lair isn't too hard with decent characters and you get 3000 exp and 4 standing with the noble when you return to him after finishing it (usually you get 3000 in money but once I only got 1500) - I have gotten multiple levels in one go so it is great exp and I find I can work it in fairly easily during my trade running (you get 60 days to complete the quest so that is plenty of time to find the camp). One thing though is you can only have one quest of that type active at a time afaict. It seems that the Nords don't offer these quests though, and no-one offers them for Tundra Bandit Lairs.
  17. Two weapon fightin? (dual wielding)

Sorry I didn't have time to read all 370+ pages so maybe it was already brought up, but 2 weapon fighting is mandatory to properly implement gladiatorial combat (net and trident to name one common style); also there needs to be shield slams and the option for styles which include both a shield (albeit a small and/or specially made one) and a 2 handed weapon.
Back
Top Bottom