Search results for query: *

1. NEW/CLANLESS

for competitive i mean clans who are playing actively the european league etc, been reading thru several clan threads and whilst some say they aint competitive others do not say in wich leagues do they participate, if any clan leaders from a clan who actually plays the native league and need members just drop it here, ill contact you. thanks in advance
  2. NEW/CLANLESS

So its me and a couple of friends who want to get into the competitive scene of M&B. We lack the numbers to start our own clan so i would apreciatte some directions or ideas, opinions etc about wich clans may be available for people like us, we are new to the game but rather competitive and keep...
  3. EU Online Campaign I – Looking for an Adjudicator!

Greetings, we just arrived from a far land to take advantage of the opportunities that the war brings to people like us. Our name is "Repartiendo Amor", a widely known mecernary house from as far the south goes. We would like to sell our swords to the best payout on this "euro campaign", our numbers atm are a bit low, some of our men died in the last war we fought on the south and we can only provide between 5-8 swords. Our commander name is Carranco, me, as second in charge and the others names doesnt matter much. We fight, some die, the rest get paid.

PD: on a side note, we are new to the forums so i will gladly take any directions you guys can give me to introduce our clan to the community so we can take parto on this online campaign.  thanks in advance.
Back
Top Bottom