Search results for query: *

1. cool_guy

[SUBMOD] - 1257AD Reloaded v1.6

Congrats on the new release

Eagerly following this mod's progress
  2. cool_guy

[SUBMOD] - 1257AD Reloaded v1.6

Any updates? This has tons of potential.
  3. cool_guy

Small Battlefield

Amazing mod. I have no knowledge of SE Asia, and this mod is like a living immersion in history. I also like the presence of western elements, which are familiar, and it's interesting to see native strategies and technology go up against the typical musket & pike warfare we've seen done in...
  4. cool_guy

Orientals and video games

Pharaoh Llandy said:
    Kasnar said:
    what is everyones theories on why this goes on?

Biased media blowing things out of proportion.

yeah...
    all these stories of Asiatic gamers playing for DAYS ON END and collapsing, some actually dying, are just the RACIST media, for no reason making fun of orientals.

the OP has a valid point.

phillo99 said:
    Seriously? Are you that stupid? Are all white people gun nuts because you hear of a gun going off and killing someone? Do you think all blacks like fried chicken? Let me guess, all jews have 10 inch noses and will fight to the death for money. What the hell?

invalid comparisons. there are explicit news reports of something ****ed up happening due to video games (not counting bull**** scapegoating "he played GTA, therefore that is why he went on a rampage"), 99% of the time, involving asiatic gamers.
  5. cool_guy

Caravan attack idea - Robin Hood effect

beton said:
    so, We have many-many idea  :wink:

I would like to see an other drawing, how you imagine it

2gy3iw3.png
  6. cool_guy

Caravan attack idea - Robin Hood effect

beton said:
    - The Caravan has just footmen, no horseman, or just one-two

no offense, but i don't think you realize how badly horses and mules were needed when transporting large amounts of goods (CARAVANS)

thats why theres lots of cavalry guarding the caravan - because the whole thing is being pulled by horses.

i do think that the caravan attack needs improvement though
    kind of like this: the caravan AI would sent the cavalry to charge, but the rest of the troops (which would all be missile troops in native) would hold position at a quick, hastily put together wagon entrenchment out of which the dudes would shoot their missiles. otherwise, as it stands, all the wagons and goods simply are out of the picture until its time to loot.
  7. cool_guy

WWII:China Battlefield - 2nd Version and new musics download available!

^ what, are you a fascist? NAZI ANTI-SEMITE
  8. cool_guy

WWII:China Battlefield - 2nd Version and new musics download available!

DarkAnd said:
    How does the machinegund works? I shoot whit them but i can´t kill anything.

it shoots one visible missile that, i think, has an area effect? i have no idea

but i ran into a glitch, twice, when my MG stopped doing the area damage and basically became a semi auto rifle, since the flying missile only did damage to what it directly hit.
  9. cool_guy

Gangs Of Glasgow -Massive Slash (RELEASED JUNE 29, 09 - New Video Pg.1)

Flanged said:
    I got your message Commissar, I definitely replied to it.  The reply's not in my Outbox, though, so it maybe didn't get sent right.  I'll re-send now.

That Burberry cap looks amazing, by the way!

I am terrible at modeling myself - everytime I edit a bit of clothing it just becomes invisible in-game, so you get people walking around with their heads and hands just floating in the air.  Weird.

i think you have to send it to my old name, "cool_guy" (very embarrassing name, which is why i had it changed)

Ugur: i think a melee based warfare works much better than a firearms one, in M&B.
    when i envisioned this mod some time ago, though, i would have set it in a small part of NY where small crews battle, and raids would consist of bats and the very occasional shotgun/pistol.

although I do like the idea of the drug-economy.
  10. cool_guy

Gangs Of Glasgow -Massive Slash (RELEASED JUNE 29, 09 - New Video Pg.1)

Flanged said:
    waraelm said:
    i know this sounds daft but why not have a faction of old scottish people who wear kilts who are tired of the yobish behaviour and plan to sort it out themselves.

The funny thing is the farmers, who I forgot to rename as just "Normal Folk" or something, are actually a lot tougher than the Junkies and Wee Neds.  Probably about equal with Big Neds, but not as well armed.  Some of the women wear tartan skirts, but a full kilt I'm not so sure about - maybe for a quick battle set at a wedding reception, lol.

I like the idea of having a "good" faction, though.  It's a bit depressing that everyone is criminal scum.

Like I say, though, I've mostly stopped work on this mod.  It'll be a while before anything like that gets added, if it ever does.

did you get my PM
    i think this mod has great potential

heres a quick burbury hat i did
    jh8r6e.png

obviously, it can also take upon that luis vuitton texture as well

11. cool_guy

Youtube Video, made by me and a friend

wow, youtube beef in this thread.
    i got 4 accounts, myself, if this #2 video irritates as much as the first, i might get mad enough to logout and login 3 times just to rate your videos badly.
  12. cool_guy

SP Musket Era XVII - well ****

well, as you can see by the first post, i am back to square one.
  13. cool_guy

best way to keep your medic alive?

i see what you did there ^
  14. cool_guy

Best-dressed Warrior

yes, i believe the french had the nicest uniforms on average, with italians being a close second.
  15. cool_guy

Differences of geek and nerd

internet forums are more hostile than prison
  16. cool_guy

Differences of geek and nerd

To me, geek is a verb.

"I was tripping pretty hard, so I just started geeking out"
  17. cool_guy

I'm back...

of which there are none, on the internet.
  18. cool_guy

I'm back...

Err, that's impossible, there aren't any women on the internet.
  19. cool_guy

Why people hate russians?

Weaver said:
    you do understand that country has to react somehow, however small the threat to it's national interests there is. they can't just swallow it just because it's not a direct and exceptionally strong threat.
    i may not like it, but i can understand their point. and they have to be rough because it's the only way to successfully negotiate with US.

Not to mention... the illegal war in Iraq. It's funny how Bush condemned the actions of Iran, N. Korea, Russia and other countries after pulling that little doozy.
Back
Top Bottom