Search results for query: *

1. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

its something new with the 29exp bug? im really wanna play this awesome mode :smile:
  2. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

thanks i have version 1.143 because i want play this 3.8 version but oukey o go back to the 3.01 version thanks for help :smile:
  3. ->Sword of Damocles: Warlords | Download Here!<-

hello i have bug and problem is  i got 29999 xp and i doo nothing this come when im doo nothing i dont now why pleas help sry for english
  4. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Thans mean for help and sry for english im from slovakia :grin:
  5. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Alavaria said:
    No, that's not what he means I think.

When starting a battle, it says something like "this battle is worth 25 renown" but then at the end of the battle, when you press Tab, it says "you gained 18 renown". Fpr some reason the estimate given to you at the battle start is too high compared to what you actually get.

Are they not calling the same function?
    yes this is it ! :grin:
  6. Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Pleas when im hire a vassal where can im find him? and is a bug when beginn a battle i see i got renow 25 but when im win i got just 15 or less. i got always less renow. sry for english and perfect work i ****ing love this mode :grin:
  7. SOD Warlords - Suggestions & Discussions Thread

Death Bone said:
    pleas for me is this antarian trained javelinman too muther****ing strong im hate them soo much :grin: can you change them to not strong? sry for english
    PS: this is the best moddddd !  :twisted:
Back
Top Bottom