Search results for query: *

1. ssalih

This is unplayable (Stuttering 1.7.2)

Just let the game die and don't pre-order again. Why are you wasting your time to insist on playing a broken game?
  2. ssalih

[WBMM] Discussion & Suggestions

It's not about a mean word. He intentionally pked me at the start of the round.
  3. ssalih

WNL8 Top 5 Plays of the Week

Thanks a lot Kane. It is much appreciated :smile:. I don't know if anyone got the record of the match but there were some intense moments.
  4. ssalih

Zor ama belki.

Bütün etkinliklerin düzenlendiği, herkesin bir arada bulunduğu bir discord açın. Forum yönetiminden kimse gelip boş boş konuşamaz size 'herhangi bir turnuva açamaz' falan diye. Oyunda yıllardır hile varken konuyla ilgili hiçbir şey yapmamış olan oyunun forum yönetiminin burada gelip millete ahkam kesmesi beni benden alıyor. Var işte hile. Millet de kullanıyor. İsteyen turnuva açar. İstemeyen turnuvada oynamaz. Turnuva yönetimi istediği oyuncuyu turnuvandan yasaklar. Sana ne yani.
  5. ssalih

Gibby's Video Thread

Well that just seems like 1v1 with extra steps  :iamamoron:
  6. ssalih

Knight of Swan

Bizde küsmek yok. Yeni update gelmiş oynanış iyileşmiş mi? Sıkılmıştım eskisinden. İyiyse gireriz.
  7. ssalih

Knight of Swan

Bannerlordu olan varsa gelsin oynayalım.
  8. ssalih

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Oyun oynanışı aşırı kötü. Karakter özellikleri balans edilmemiş. Oyun mekaniklerinin bir sistemi yok. Warband alınmış görüntüleri güzelleştirilmiş, animasyonlar biraz değiştirilmiş oynanışı da warbandden daha kötü yapmışlar. Oyun betaya benzer çıkarsa almayı düşünmüyorum.
  9. ssalih

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord - Tartışma Konusu

Oynanış bayağı kötü gözüküyor.
  10. ssalih

Gibby's Video Thread

Orion said:
    Gibby Jr said:
    the stifling moderation on this forum
    :facepalm:

Sorry we don't let you behave like animals, but entire threads filled with nothing but "you <adjective> <nationality> <insult>" is as boring as your NW video.

I got warned for calling someone a 'spoiled brat' in TR forum. I am such an animal.
  11. ssalih

Creed

Mia'yı tanımayıp nasıl konuşacağını bilmeyen atarlı ergen :grin:
  12. ssalih

Thanks for the information. It might be that people lost their interest in WBMM since their mmr keeps resetting or in Warband native in general.
  13. ssalih

I see thanks. Well hope they fix the issue asap. This was the only thing i play beside duels when i play warband. I didnt quite understand the deal with champions.
  14. ssalih

Why I dont see many people online nowadays?
  15. ssalih

Anti-cheating on multiplayer

People saying cheaters dont have any impact in the battles especially in competitive matches have never experienced it i guess. Auto-aim is not as useless as you think. With auto-block you basically won't die in a 1v1. Wallhack is commonly used as well. Many people left competitive area of the game because of hackers. If you dont care about multiplayer dont comment or at least dont try to trivialize the subject.
  16. ssalih

Ah okay. Thought its related to wbmm thanks.
  17. ssalih

What is that link?
  18. ssalih

Knight of Swan

Oo Tahir başkan gelmiş.
Back
Top Bottom