Search results for query: *

• Users: Tipsu94
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. 2 small questions

1) Is there way to choose how refuge trains troops ? -I found no option for that and i do not want all troops being trained as archers... 2) I talked Lord about his daughter and he said its too early to talk about it. I raised relations to 40 and tried again and my character ends up saying...
  2. Starting as a King

Hello ! I just bought this Dlc from summer sales and i must say i am bit confused with this option to start as a King. I can't find how to manage this kingdom , all i can do is talk to Minister and change him to one of my companions. And there is pretty much nothing in there. Add money to...
  3. Money

400 days of this save game and im bored as hell. You can do anything as you can get unlimited money pretty quickly in early game. Just raid  few villages and buy some houses (or whatever they are) and rent them. Full prestige in 100 or less days , full money (well money ammount that you cant...
  4. Heretics and party sizes ?

So how to deal with over 700 parties of Janus / Heretics ect. ?  Its way too much as i cant have even 200 troops army , so mixing is pretty important ?  I got kicked out by Heretics and i have all the time had to run away those ass kickers as they are way too powerfull for my Ravenster archer &...
  5. Castle troop training

Well i told to recruit troops and train them. But problem is that my castle is orginaly Vaegris and troops that he recruits is Swadian. In training , there is just opinions for Vaegirs recruits and not for Swadian recruits. So is this supposed to be like this ?
  6. Help me ?

I need help , i am playing with difficult lvl of 30 (?) and i got beaten badly by Khengits and sieges are imposible for me. Well Khengits got all the time least 50 - 120 Lancers , just too much for me as i can have max. 150 troops. And well Ofcourse they got other troops too. Whatever i do ...
  7. I need some help !

Okay i have few problems and questions: 1) I try to marry one lady , but her father dont allow us to see. I have 100 relation with him and 65 with lady. Father keeps saying that he dont allow it cos i have talked to that lady without his permission :/ 2) Why all villages haves -1  or -8...
  8. Kysymys pelin tilaamiseen liittyen !

Elikkäs olisin nyt viimeinkin ostamassa tätä peliä , mutta en tiedä mitä kautta sen tilaisin. Levyllistä versiota en kaipaa vaan mielelläni voisin sen ladatakkin (steam , cdon yms...). Kysymys kuuluukin: Kuinka kauan maksun vahvistaminen vie ? Kauanko joudun odottamaan ennenkuin voin ladata...
  9. Awesome but still missing something !

I have played this mod 500 game days and this is mine ''report'' of mod: - Recruiting large army takes hours of traveling around map -Spawning times are too slow in sieges - Too huge bandit armies  (It's hard when you are recruiting troops with as minimal army to get travelling speed high) -...
Back
Top Bottom