Search results for query: *

1. Stonetoad

Warband Epic Event- Sign Ups! (Mount and Thrones)

Name: StoneToad

Faction: Nords

Role: Total´s gayboi <'3 :* (probably a phony peasant who´ll die in the first fight)
  2. Stonetoad

Scandinavia [SCA] v2

Dansker her hvis i kan bruge mig.
  3. Stonetoad

[WNL] Week 13 Fixtures - CANCELLED

Mind your own buisness Blead.
  4. Stonetoad

But if you really don't want to play against us, and if this is such a big problem for Maynd, then i guess there is no way we can go against the current.
    Really a shame that you are either too narrow minded or afraid to fight us.

5. Stonetoad

[M] said:
    still no idea why you guys are trying to call us out but let me explain why we don't play official matches out of tournaments

In a tourny we're happy to play anyone because we have something to gain from it. Outside a tournament there's no result that's good for us. If we beat you down, at best it's standard because people think we're good, at worse we're assholes because we made your last match on the game not fun for you. If you do well or beat us we get mocked and we never have a chance for a rematch cause you're quitting.

heads you win, tails we lose. no amount of intentional bad spelling and little digs to bait us is going to make that tempting. Sorry if it means you have to keep the game installed longer than you want to resolve whatever problem you have with us but that's how it is. No hard feelings.
    We would never mock you, and we would never call you assholes. Perhaps this is what seperates us from you.
  6. Stonetoad

Samurai Leaving WNL

It has been fun guys :!:

7. Stonetoad

Samurai and Desert Lions

Heyo! As you guys might be aware of, we had a little incident with DL in week 5 which ended with no match, and no points to either team. I'll explain: First of all we tried to add their given team captain on steam, but he never responded. Then we went to taleworlds and send pms to their given...
  8. Stonetoad

[WNL] Week 12 Fixtures - Deadline 02/12/12

KHERGITS KHERGITS KHERGITS!
  9. Stonetoad

[WNL] Week 12 Fixtures - Deadline 02/12/12

Wonwokie?!?!?!?! **** just got real, HELLO ANTHONY :grin: :grin: :grin:
  10. Stonetoad

[WNL] Week 11 Fixtures - Deadline 25/11/12

Well Duken try and ask him now, instead of living in the past. And yea Nubi, it's good  :smile:. But Samurai is still Samurai.
    Now are we done?
  11. Stonetoad

Yes they are 100% Samurai. Any other questions?
  12. Stonetoad

Duken said:
    Why do you use the name "Samurai" if more than half of your team is composed of mercenaries?

Where do you get that from? We used 1 merc, Superlilli from TQ (who we are allied with) because 2 of our infantries had a really unstable ping.

We had a good a match with Einherjar, fair and square. And we only play by the rules, i hope you do it too AB_IG_RNGD_Duken  :wink:
  13. Stonetoad

[MMNFC] Introduction

Which moderators are put on this one Lust? Because let's just say you have been missed.
  14. Stonetoad

[ENL] Server Booking and Donations | All matches must be booked here

Are you looking for a server in France, Germany or Hungary?: Germany
    On which date? 26.10.12
    In which timeslot (17:30, 19:00 or 20:30 [BST]) have you agreed to play?: 20:00BST

I know its late to ask for this, but i might aswell try :grin:

I also agree with Shema 100%
  15. Stonetoad

[WNL] Week 7 Fixtures - Deadline 28/10/12

Lol Einherjar seems to be more interested in our matches than their own. Do i sense a little fan club here?
  16. Stonetoad

[WNL] Week 6 Fixtures - Deadline 21/10/12

Goliath. said:
    Desert Lions left the league.
    LOL ****ING LOL! Now we can't even have a ****ing match....
  17. Stonetoad

And Einherjar, please control your dog. His barking is anoying.
  18. Stonetoad

Good luck Heroes. I hope you will have a better experience than us, with that "clan" Desert Lions...
  19. Stonetoad

[WNL] Week 5 Fixtures - Deadline 14/10/12

Hey Desert Lions did not show up. And maybe you should consider removing them from WNL as they are inactive.
  20. Stonetoad

[WNL] Week 5 Fixtures - Deadline 14/10/12

Yo. We have a little situation here.. Both me and Totalwar has tried to make contact with our advesaries Desert Lions for several days now. They didnt answer on steam, or taleworlds as we both wrote to them. And we even went on their teamspeak, with the same amount of succes.

So what do we do? :smile:
Back
Top Bottom