Search results for query: *

• Users: Kvedulf
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. SP Fantasy Expression of interest - Middle Earth The Fourth Age

Hi guys I was active quite a while ago and worked on a mod of my own. I've been recently contemplating returning to modding and was wanting community feedback on a mod idea before I begin. The working title is The Fourth Age and is a mod set in Middle Earth 450 years after the events of Lord of...
  2. Added factions and stuffed up the Merchant Quest

Hey all Just finished adding 16 factions to my mod.  I've added all the lords, given them settlements, added their troop trees and cultures etc.  Run the compiler and had no errors with any of it.  However, now when I load the game to test, the initial scene in the streets is bugged.  I kill...
  3. How do family trees work?

Like the title says. Started work on the first faction for my mod.  Got all the lords in, renamed the female family members.  Went looking for the family trees like in the Mount and Blade MS.  Couldn't find them.  Instead found a heap of code about the families that I couldn't make heads or...
  4. SP Antiquity MOD ANNOUNCEMENT: Bronze and Blood-Children of Olympus.

Kvedulf here. Some of you may remember that at the end of last year, I began work on a Bronze Age mod called Bronze and Blood.  (original thread here: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,87627.msg2259458.html#msg2259458).  Unfortunately, due to really bad real life problems, I was...
  5. Long Distance Relationships are Hard!

Ok, I'm sure no one here wants to read this, and frankly, I don't give a flying **** if anyone does or doesn't read this, I just need to get it off my chest. Long distance relationships suck monkey arse!  It's been a week.  One whole god forsaken week!  And I've already gone completely insane. ...
  6. Public health. What's bad about it?

Like the title says.  Why do so many Americans look at a public health system as not just being a bad thing, but being the spawn of a communist devil? I'm from Australia, which has had a social/public health system for donkey's years and up until a few years ago, it ran quite well.  Nearly...
  7. map request

I'm currently working on a quick and dirty mod based on 9th century England.  All the items and a fair number of scripts are simply open source.  The only thing that is really holding me back from a release in the next two or three weeks is the map.  I can't get Thorgrim's map editor to work...
  8. Request for mapmaker

not sure if this is the right place to put this, so if it isn't can someone move it. I'm currently trying to make a map for my mod (http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,87627.0.html).  However, because of several problems, involving my laptop, work and my inability to get the map editor...
  9. Kvedulf's Question thread

I figured that since several other people have done their own version of these, I figured I'd make my own, so I can put all my stupid modding related questions together.  Please note, these are VERY STUPID questions  First up: 1)  I commented out all the horse merchants and references to them. ...
  10. Script for changing chances of war

I've searched for this, but couldn't find anything.  i was wondering if anyone had a script I could use, or could give me pointers in making a script myself that allowed me to have factions declare war randomly like in Native, but only with factions within  a certain proximity to them, stopping...
  11. SP Antiquity Bronze And Blood - a mod for 1.011 (OPINION ON TROOP TREE NEEDED)

Announcing the commmencement of work on Bronze And Blood. Bronze and Blood will be a mod aimed at recreating, eventually, a historically accurate portrayal of the Middle and Near East, North Africa, Anatolia and Aegean areas during the Late Bronze Age, at around 1350BC.  the initial release...
  12. Quick question about getting an item ingame

I have just a few quick questions.  I've already searched but haven't found anything. I'm currently trying to get an item into the game.  It's simply a practice go before I start trying to mod proper.  I've followed yoshiboy's tutorial to the letter.  I then added an item in Python, copying and...
  13. Bronze Age Greece or Bronze Age Eastern Mediterranean

Hi all. I attempted to make a mod based on Bronze Age Greece quite some time ago but it failed.  I'm wanting to start again, but before I do, I want to ask you all a question: What would you rather play: 1) a mod that is based solely on Greece and the Aegean in the Bronze Age or 2) a mod...
  14. Is it possible to make Prisoner managment a part skill

Did a search but couldn't find anything.  As the title says.  Basically, is it possible for the player party to use an NPCs prisoner management skill instead of the player's like the other party skills?
  15. New Mod Announcement: Bronze And Blood

I have begun working on my own mod.  It will be an as historically accurate as possible representation of Bronze Age Greece and the Near East.  It will, by final release, a full modification of Native.  However, as I have only just begun working on the mod and have never modded before, first...
  16. Python error

Before anyone asks, I've already searched. I've installed Python and followed all the instructions in Armagan's 'Part 1: Getting Started' Tutorial, but when I attempt to test it by removing the conversation.txt and clicking build, I get this error: I've tried reinstalling M&B, Python and the...
  17. Help using DDS

Hi all.  Just started teaching myself how to mod.  Have been reading a lot of the tutes here, and have worked out how to model and texture, using Wings 3D (Thanks Highlander and Yoshi  :D).  Anyway, I'm now attempting to add the weapon I've made to m&B using Yoshi's tute.  However, I can't seem...
  18. Ancient Egyptian postbattle practices

I was doing some research for an essay and it made me start to think.  The ancient Egyptians would cut off the penuses of their dead enemies after a battle.  they did this to determine the number of enemies they had killed (Slightly more effective than removing hands.  You know a guy is dead...
  19. What happened to the Viking Mod?

I was just wondering what happened to the Viking Mod that was being worked on a few months ago?  It was called Wind and Oars or something like that?  Anyhoo, is it still alive, dormant or as dead as a dodo?  I fear the latter...
Back
Top Bottom