Search results for query: *

• Users: Goutlard
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Goutlard

SP - General The Armor Balance Problem - Possible Solutions

I do not know about others, but as for myself I cannot play Single Player without a damage-calculation modifier mod such as the one mentionned here. Armor and damage calculation seems to be based on Multiplayer gameplay, to allow unarmored players to easily take-on armored ones and not provide...
  2. Goutlard

Where are armor factors in M&B2 Bannerlord?

Armor factors (armor_soak_factor and armor_reduction_factor) are really easy to find in M&B Warband, but I can't find them in Bannerlord. I would like to rebalance armor, does someone know where to look? Cheers!
  3. Goutlard

CODE Question - A particular script

Good day, gentlemen (and gentlewomen too, I assume) I wondered whether or not it is possible to set up a kind of "bumper" health. I have been working on a submod, porting it to module system currently ; with a realistic-ish battle system (damage/speed/combat rythm) and would be interested if it...
  4. Goutlard

Modding Encumbrance

Good morning guys Having looks everywhere I could to find out how we can mod the encumbrance effects I did not find anything. I would like to seriously raise the encumbrance effects without touching to the weight value itself with item editors. Does anyone know where are the variables and the...
  5. Goutlard

Arrow Stick Thresold ?

Hi guys, I'm actually doing some personnal modding. I yet have a question, is there any thresold about the Arrows sticking in the body ? Because not all arrows stick in the body, right, but a direct "frontal" arrow should, even to a man in heavy plate amor, stick in the chestplate but not wound...
  6. Goutlard

Better tournaments sub-mod !

Hi, I decided to mod tournaments, as the English guys have wierd dresses and none of the warriors seem to have armors of the time. This mod aims to edit the tournament item stats to make them more balanced and give it a more realisticis (not yet jout system) look. Changes : All the armors...
Back
Top Bottom