Search results for query: *

• Users: Raga
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Selecting all of the units during the siege

Is there any way to disable that bug? I don't want to have such option if I am not a Marshall.
  2. Persuasion

I'll make it very short. There should be more opportunities to use Persuasion skill and increasing relation levels. Once per day there should be a dialogue option "Start discussion" (or something like this) which increases relation with a lord/lady by number of points in Persuasion. There is...
  3. Crappy mechanics of battle support.

Maybe it is only me but I noticed that if you have an army of high tier units it is better to battle alone than with a support of a Vassals. Example: I had an  army of 90 Huscarls and 40 Veteran Archers and started a fight with a Swadian lord who had about 70 Knights+Men at Arms (plus the rest...
  4. King is getting rid or a Vassal

I'm playing Native with an autosave, so I would like to check before I do something stupid :P I Currently have 3 Cities and 6 castles (with ther villages). I have only Cities in my possesion (the rest is divided among the Lords). I also have 3 lords: Alayen, Firentis and Gundur. The first two...
  5. What Fiefs are best to give to Vassals?

My first fraction were Nords, but after a quarrel with Ragnar who didn't want to give me the castle I had captured I made my own fraction to keep it. I had Reyvadin, Tilbaut Castle and Dramug Castle Lately Nords were attacked by the Rhodocks and lost (Lord Migrated to Rhodocks) Khudan? City (the...
Back
Top Bottom