Search results for query: *

• Users: mogh
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How can a king get married?

Started a game as king of UiNeill (of course, like 4 days before the update dropped). Now that I've conquered the northern half of Ireland I'm thinking about settling down with a wife... but I'm not sure how. I've been visiting a few ladies from rival kingdoms, but obviously their fathers won't...
  2. Gather companions

Hello! I know some mods have an option at the start to gather all the available companions together at the start of the game to make recruiting a lot easier, instead of having to run around every town on the map to see if they're there. Any idea if that sort of thing could be modded into VC?
  3. Can't recruit high level troops

I'm king of UiNiall, lord of Ailech. The town likes me so I'm able to recruit higher level troops like Cliarthere (or however you spell it). I opt to hire them, the money is removed, but no troops are added to my army. I am not maxed out on troops either. I know no troops are hired because I...
  4. Commander battles troop limits

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD people, if you're going to host a commander battle server FIX YOUR TROOP LIMITS. What's the point of having only one unit of each type allowed? FFS! Tried playing on the 7th Lifguard server, 200 man server! But there's more humans per team than the team limits allow! One...
Back
Top Bottom