Search results for query: *

1. In Progress Crash in encyclopedia when browsing the details of a hero

Summary: I'm facing random crashes when I'm browsing the encyclopedia. Sometimes the crash occurs when I open the encyclopedia and sometimes when I'm moving from hero to hero. It seems to me that long play time has something to do with this crash but I'm not sure. I feel that I have not seen it...
  2. Resolved Crash while browsing in the Encyclopedia

Now I hit a similar encyclopedia crash with 1.6.5:
    2021-10-27_20.52.12_2ec568fdcbb4d264f86a6406cd7e42e4
    This occurred again after a long continuous play time (over 3,5 hours). I used the encyclopedia quite a lot all the time as I was trying to figure out relations and locations of different heroes.
  3. Resolved Crash while browsing in the Encyclopedia

Today I have not seen any crashes and there seems to be a fix in the version that I updated today (1.6.4):
    "Fixed a crash that occurred while navigating the encyclopedia screen."
    Seems that the fix is working. Thanks :smile:
  4. Resolved Crash while browsing in the Encyclopedia

This seems to be bit old thread but I'm seeing encyclopedia crashes frequently so decided to add a comment. I think that the crash has never occurred right after I start playing but after couple of hours continuous play time. When I restart the game from the latest safe it will work again couple of hours without any problems. It is always a hero page that crashes. Here is the latest crash:
    2021-10-23_00.36.58_2ec568fdcbb4d264f86a6406cd7e42e4
  5. Mount&Blade in linux

Hi,

I just managed make my midi keyboard work with Ubuntu 7.10 and now also M&B seems to work :grin:. Soon I have no reason to start Windows again. Not that I'm against it...

What I did:
    1. Installed Wine with Graphical Synaptics Package manager
    2. Started M&B installation by starting installer with command ./mountandblade_0892_setup.exe (Double Click the icon would have probably worked as well...)
    3. After the installation I just double clicked the Mount&Blade Icon on the Desktop and It actually worked with sounds and music.

After trying it out a bit I changed the wine settings so that "Emulate a virtual desktop" is enabled. Only problem I see now is that  mouse look does not work around but seems to has some limits. I have a feeling I had the same problem on Windows but can't be sure. There was no need to copy dx files.

This can't be simpler. All thanks to people who have worked for Wine. And thanks for pointing out that M&B works on Wine  :smile:.

Some System Details:
    - Ubuntu Linux 7.10
    - Intel Pentium 4 CPU
    - Asus GeForce 7900 GTX using nVidia provided drivers
    - Sound Blaster Live!
    - 2GB memory

Best Regards,
    H
Back
Top Bottom