Search results for query: *

1. MrJullof

Resolved GPU not registered

I had the same problem just a few days ago.
    Go to Documents > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > Configs, and delete all the files in the Configs folder. Then start up the game.
    Fixed the problem for me. :smile:
  2. MrJullof

Need More Info game ONLY showing i have 128mb of gpu memory but instead i have 8GB

i havent have time until now to play the updated version, but then it suck ass, i was like why the **** its so laggy, then it surprised me

Dude, try this:
    Go to Documents > Mount and Blade II Bannerlord > Configs, and delete all the files in the Configs folder. Then start the game.

Solved the problem for me, but the devs should definetly look into this.
  3. MrJullof

Need More Info game ONLY showing i have 128mb of gpu memory but instead i have 8GB

hey mate that happened me as well so go to the video tab then change your video card ( or video driver don't remember )

If it was only that simple.. Problem is, it seems the game refuses to load the Nvidia graphics card upon starting the game. It only loads the integrated graphics (or whatever it's called, motherboard?).
    I know the basics og computers, but not enough to find a sollution to this.. ?
  4. MrJullof

no ideas bro, i tried switch the laptop to force all apps use dedicated gpu but still showing 128 mb, i am pretty sure its caused by the new update

have to wait for the dev to see this

Yeah I tried that as well, but with no luck. And yes, the problem started after the latest update.
    I don't have the same problem on other games, only Bannerlord. Bummer... :sad:
  5. MrJullof

I'm jumping on this one.
    I've been playing for 9 hours, then all of a sudden this happens over night. Any ideas how to fix this?
  6. MrJullof

The Port: Main Thread and Download Link: Work Stopped

Yeah, I've been a fan of this mod from day 1. Looking forward to the final release. :smile:
  7. MrJullof

The Gathering: Suggestions

Snake heads as helmets? You're going to need some BIG ass snakes!  :shock:
  8. MrJullof

[WB][B] Calradia: Fall of Tradition (V .02 Released)

I really like this mod idea! Looking forward to see how it develops! :mrgreen:
    But, are these "foreigners" going to be an own faction at some point, or will it just be the Rhodoks using their weapons?
  9. MrJullof

SP Native Tocan's Calradia - a Native Expansion/Mod Compilation +SOURCE

Hey dudes! (and dudettes)

First of all, GREAT mod! I downloaded and started playing it yesterday, and I really like it! Just the mod I was looking for actually! Ty! :mrgreen:

I have nothing bad to say about this mod to be honest, just something I would really like to see!
    Some kind of invasion would be great! Just some strong army invading the land at some point, causing chaos! Like the invasion in NE. ^^,

As I'm playing I'll probably come up with some more ideas/suggestions! :razz:
    And again, thanks for this awesome mod!  :mrgreen:

-Kris

10. MrJullof

Tribe Hunters Camp: Bug Reports - Hotfix Released

My guess would be that you're on lvl 2000-and-something.
    That's why there are so many bandits! :wink:
  11. MrJullof

I'm visiting this forum every other day, and just like YourStepDad: Patiently waiting!  :wink:
    I've decided I'm not going to play M&B Warband until the next version of New Elegante, sooo!  :mrgreen:

12. MrJullof

Tribe Hunters Camp: Bug Reports - Hotfix Released

What is your characters level???  :wink:
  13. MrJullof

How famous is the person above you?

Named after some really good Norwegian beer!  :cool:
  14. MrJullof

Great work! It'll be nice to have a couple of new tribes to pick on! :grin: 
    Are you still planning to implement Diplomacy??  :smile:

AND, I'm taking dat signature!!  :twisted:
  15. MrJullof

* 32nd Regiment of Foot * 10 Years of Linebattle gaming *

He's boycotting to modify button.. I think we all should start doing that!

Edit: It should't be possible to edit out the mistakes you've made in life!
  16. MrJullof

O ho ho, I see what you did there!  :lol:

And yeah, happy birthday!  :wink:
  17. MrJullof

Lance doesn't even ride bicycles anymore... Just horses! And Thor Hushovd doesn't stand a chance against a horse!  :shock: 

Edt: Unless it's a two legged horse. :mrgreen:
  18. MrJullof

Well, he did amazing things on that bicycle...  Thor Hushovd kicks hes ass though! :razz:
  19. MrJullof

Me? Spam?  Oh, stop it you!  :roll:
Back
Top Bottom