Search results for query: *

• Users: faigulla
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. How to play Freelancer + Diplomacy 4.3?

I've managed to find an installer for Freelancer (the link on these boards just shows .py scripts). I'd like to play Freelancer 1.5.1 + Diplomacy 4.3. Is there an installer for this?
  2. Old player returns (kind of)

I used to play Mount and Blade in an older beta, played PoP (see signature) extensively and loved it. Then played Warband as a beta player and had a blast as the community was building up and styles of play were developed. I ended up not buying Warband and quit the game. My interest has...
  3. I have trouble deciding which Merc guild to go for

I've read you should get some Zerrikeanean (sp) Reapers to capture prisoners, so I chose that as my character faction. They're supposed to be an all round faction. In either case I'm not sure which merc guild to go for: I'm currently doing some quests for the Slavers but I'm thinking about...
  4. On Training and the Trainer skill

I have 6 Trainer and +2 from a book in my inventory. I'm level 29, and as I'm nearing level 30, I wonder, can I give XP to level 30 units while being level 30 myself, or do I need to be level 31 to be able to do this? Just something I never fully understood. Also, a tip: if you want to better...
  5. How to import companions?

How could I import companions in Mount&Blade, if this is even possible?
  6. Best cost-effective units

This will obviously depend on your Leadership skill, but here are the most cost-effective units I've had: (+10) - Fierdsvain Warrior (+20) - Cobra Warrior (+20) - D'Shar Warrior (+20) - Pendor Armored Bowman (+20) - Singalian Horseman (+40) - Barclay Heavy Footman (+40) - D'Shar Bladesman -...
  7. Old Beta player needs some updating

I was an online beta player but I stopped playing it some months ago. The game released in the end of March? What's been going on before the release and afterwards until now? What's been going on? Mods and stuff? Gameplay, online? It's a complete game in itself, needs to be bought?
  8. We want an ARENA - cast your vote

It's about time we lucky bastards have an arena. Give us an arena.
  9. Do something about the BANS and show the username

Do something about the bans. I was playing today and I see my name in the kick/ban poll. What the hell was that? We need to see who started the poll because I was playing fair and square. With this one exception:  I'm playing in DM and this guy throws an axe at my opponent, killing him. On...
  10. Hate Battle?

There are a lot of people in Battle. I hate it, the main reason is, I die a lot, that is my style of play, going in without thinking. Playing 30 seconds and waiting 4 minutes to play is not my thing. On the other hand, in that time I usually read a couple of pages of a book, which is making me...
  11. Go berserk on their asses

As it stands there is nothing I gain or lose from being on the winning or losing team*. You and I might as well go Chuck Norris on them, even if you die a lot, you'll have a great time jumping into them. Sometimes it's the best approach for when you're in a game where the opposite team has their...
  12. "Requesting to Join Game..." and then nothing

When I try to enter a game I get the "Requesting to join game" message and it just stays idle and I don't enter the game.
  13. You know you've played too much M&B and PoP when...

... You're driving your car and you see some kind of accident, construction site or situation on the horizon and you can't quite figure out what it is, then you catch yourself before going to reach with your left hand the Shift key to zoom in to take a closer look.
  14. Qualis gems - the definite thread

QUALIS GEM READ AT YOUR OWN RISK. KNOW THAT GOD KILLS A KITTEN EACH TIME YOU READ IT. Where to get them Where to use them
  15. Best foot archer in PoP - SURPRISE!

So who's the best foot archer in the game? Those of you that tried it, it may be this guy for you, the Silvermist Ranger with 79 life, 7 Power Draw and 400s weapon proficiencies. Bear note that this screen was taken after I've improved the quality of my Rangers 2 times by giving 20,000 gold away...
  16. Joguem mods - Prophesy of Pendor

Tou aqui para vos dizer para experimentarem um mod, o Prophesy of Pendor, que está presentemente na versão 2.02. Eis o fórum: http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/board,119.0.html E podem sacá-lo daqui, a versão completa tem cerca de 300 MB: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=7&id=1011...
  17. Al Aziz - the definite thread

The following is a spoiler. Read at your own risk, or figure it out for yourself. I decided to open a thread where this could be easily accessible in one place instead of having to search and look for different bits and pieces on the forum. Have you ever got stuck in the mines by not being able...
  18. Get patch 2.01 here

I couldn't find the download link. I/we posted it on the 2.01 issues thread, since it isn't really targeted I decided to post it here in case some people would still be struggling to find it. Prophesy of Pendor 2.01 patch https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=6&id=1337 Credits to...
  19. Companions comparison with native - so you don't get confused

If you're like me, you want to know which companions do not conflict with each other. This is a quote from Saxondragon that I dug up on this sub-forum. I don't know if they are all still the same on 2.0, if they are, it would be a worthy addition to the wiki. EDIT: Here is also a link to the...
  20. You don't need to play Harder, but you can try

I thought I'd share some of my gameplay thoughts on this subject, just so you get an idea of what another person thinks on M&B (even though I haven't touched it for a couple of months). Difficulty usually rises more in relation to the units on battlefield. When I was playing MB I didn't played...
Back
Top Bottom