Search results for query: *

• Users: Sir calrad
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sir calrad

Confused

So i bought M&B a long time ago (Like 4 years or something) and now i wanted to play it again. So i downloaded the new warband thing from the front page but when i put in my serial number it doesn't work. The manual activation doesn't work ether. Please Help!
  2. Sir calrad

Weird Error

k well i tried to add a new weapon from stoneds weapon pack thing and i get this error: cannot find 1.brf for some reason and i tryed exporting everything and when open them it dus the same thing please help
  3. Sir calrad

SP Medieval Fantasy King Arthur Mod

Now i have begun to work on a king Arthur mod witch (obviously) is about the story of King Arthur. i know that i haven't made much but i am hoping to be able to get the coding done soon. Storyline: The main base story of this mod is that Sir Gawain has become very arrogant and has then turned...
  4. Sir calrad

File Problem

Well whenever i click the build_module.bat it works fine but then i go to the folder i put the export into and theres nothing there and then i go back to the module place and all the files are there with my mods name behind it (example: My Mod Is Awsomzskins.txt) can anyone help?
  5. Sir calrad

Creating a Main BMP file

Hi i searched but couldnt find this so i was wondering how do you create a main .BMP file to use in a mod?
  6. Sir calrad

build_module.bat problem

i searched for this but couldn't find it and so I'm posting it: i cannot find the build_module.bat file in my mod folder here is what my folder looks like: i also cannot find the module_info.py in the folder eather help is most apreciated thanks
Back
Top Bottom