Search results for query: *

1. Sir calrad

Confused

Ok thanks.
  2. Sir calrad

Confused

So i bought M&B a long time ago (Like 4 years or something) and now i wanted to play it again. So i downloaded the new warband thing from the front page but when i put in my serial number it doesn't work. The manual activation doesn't work ether. Please Help!
  3. Sir calrad

SP Medieval Fantasy King Arthur Mod

sorry guys but im not going to be able to finish this i am way to buisy and so far i havnt had all that much help (thanks to stoned i can say i had some help) i know this had (sorta) support
  4. Sir calrad

lol well i would like to say (and im sorry for the bump) that im back and getting into full production mode and i will hopefully have more time to mod.
  5. Sir calrad

K guys im sorry bout thisbut im going to have to put this mod down for a week or two reason is that im going away to see family for a bit of summer and they dont have internet so sorry.
  6. Sir calrad

Well i do need some swords for the soldiers of King Arthur and the soldiers of Sir Gawain
  7. Sir calrad

Yes armors of 3D max will work for this mod.
  8. Sir calrad

i will update the % when i finish something iand a hole lot of other stuff just popped up
  9. Sir calrad

that looks pretty good but next time could you get rid of the grid and stuff?
  10. Sir calrad

SP Modern Sci-Fi Dies the Fire (New team Members Pg 54)

Eother said:
    If others would post, I wouldn't have to triple post like this. :razz:

The textured wall. It's a straight segment, I haven't textured the turn segment yet.

Wall1.jpg

Wall2.jpg

Wall3.jpg
    nice :grin:
  11. Sir calrad

its a little hard to see could you make it a bit bigger?
  12. Sir calrad

Drizzt said:
    Heh, sir calrad, I found a tutorial about modelling, so i can help out a bit, swords mostly, but I'm learning more.

Cool any help is welcome
  13. Sir calrad

stoned-dude said:
    Sir calrad said:
    and untill i can bother enough time im going to be using the freak sword from stoned's weapon pack as Excalibur.

You actually want to use that? well, you're welcome, of course, but don't you want something a bit cooler?

edit: send me a picture of a sword you think would rock as excalibur and i'll model it for you

edit2: what about something along the lines of the sword of king Edward III?
    [picture]
    [picture]
    Its a highly decorated sword, and still pretty simple...IMO it would be perfect

wow cool but i was thinking more along the lines of:
    http://img505.imageshack.us/my.php?image=excaliburpicaq8.jpg

but i know that would take alot of work if you could send me that one i have an idea ill use it for.
  14. Sir calrad

ahh no i never really spend much time in city's unless its to go to the weapon/armour shop or the tavern in most cases i just click the little button saying "visit tavern"
  15. Sir calrad

no i don't know the strange armour...
  16. Sir calrad

Sc hmmm cool i like it. and yeah there are many people who cant mod. but thanks for the support
  17. Sir calrad

SP Modern NOSB - WWII Russian mod. Held up in the gulag, waiting for a resupply.

dealman said:
    Edit: Avoid doing like this guy http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLVh3O58z7E
    That's freaking hilarious!
Back
Top Bottom