Search results for query: *

1. Freighttrain4

L'Aigle Development Log Thing.

Oh god... Don't tease me like this  :wink:
  2. Freighttrain4

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

How do I join a crusade? I've been staying at the camp with a ton of Crusaders in my army and they all just left as I was traveling to the Holy Land.
  3. Freighttrain4

Nova Aetas in Bannerlord?

I've seen the Calradian Empire stuff, It'd be cool if you did either a rise of the Calradian Empire mod, or the fall. I'd be very excited for whatever you put out. Though all the ancient mods placed in real areas have kind of soured my taste for more types of those mods. Everything except Brytenwalda.

Whatever you choose, best of luck!
  4. Freighttrain4

Nova Aetas in Bannerlord?

Hey everyone, I'm loving this mod, currently attempting to make a Crusader State in the Sarranid part of the map that looks like Palestine. With Bannerlord slated to come out this year, I know lots of new things will put in and the devs are keen on mod support. After we all finish a game or...
  5. Freighttrain4

Please help me ?

Do you mean accessing the cheat menu with all the gear that you can pick from?

It should be under "CAMP" and the second thing from the bottom.

I hope I helped. If not let me know.
  6. Freighttrain4

Main Topic

I feel like this war tax non-sense needs to be fixed if you aren't a lord. I'm just a peasant that is raiding filthy muslim lands but now I lose 250 a week cause of some war.
  7. Freighttrain4

MP Musket Era War of 1812 [Downloads Released]

Would it be possible to port some skins over to the vanilla NW. So I can download the skins and play with your awesome models, but on populated servers?
  8. Freighttrain4

Would you ever consider making a reskin for a faction in the base NW? I remember seeing a Spanish reskin for Austria and it worked really well and looked really cool. ON top of that, I didn't have to worry about unpopulated servers.

I would LOVE LOVE LOVE if you did a reskin, I don't know how much work it is, but I would use that reskin forever and ever.  :razz:
  9. Freighttrain4

Official Bug Report Thread. Post all problems here!

I have a bug where my map is incredibly dark and the coastlines are ugly as hell, it's normal Native looking water on the coast and it's bright and normally lit, but everything else on the map is dark and almost like I turned brightness to 0. When it becomes night time it's pitch black.
  10. Freighttrain4

Campaign map ridiculously dark

I'm playing L'Aigle, the mod is absolutely beautiful. One of the best looking out there, I sometimes just look at my character witht he new stance and just feel awesome as my troops rain hell on the enemy. Heres the thing, when I'm on the map traveling around, it's very dark, even during the...
  11. Freighttrain4

I'm really happy to see this, as I love the look of the US Military during this time.

Something that keeps me coming to NW is the Commander Battles, in other mods, Commander battle is either done, buggy, or removed completely.

Will there be a working Commander Battle mode for this mod? I'd be super excited and probably play it for a damn long time with tons of friends if there is.

Thank you! :mrgreen:
  12. Freighttrain4

Will coop ever work?

Alright Alright, chill mods and veterans. I know tons of people talk about this. About coop, how coop will never work, how it will cause the Sun to explode yadda yadda yadda. I have a question here, that has arisen because of the Viking Conquest DLC coming out. In Brytenwalda, the mod, they had...
  13. Freighttrain4

Current situation of the mod?

I remember when I played it with like 20 of my friends, it was awesome. I had heard that events and servers would be limited to Eastern Europeans, which then killed the mod due to nearly 80% of the mods population being North American/ Western European.

Of course that's what I heard, I never had a confirmed source.
  14. Freighttrain4

Suggestions

Sir William the Brave said:
    Remove Swadia,Rhodok,Vaegir and Nord and form it into a Human Empire.

I support this, maybe making 2 or 3 human factions, thus allowing for the current Phantasy factions having more land.

The best thing IMO to do with combinations of Human factions would be to have some bad humans and some good Humans. For example Rhun, and Harad were men but still fought alongside Mordor. While Eriador, Rohan, and Gondor fought for the "Men of the West".

Maybe having the Sarranids be similar to Harad and having the Khergits similar to Rhun.

Having those factions be "bad" though would introduce another problem, factions like the Dwarves would be getting gangbanged by the evil factions. Possibly moving them to the mountains would be more appropriate to Dwarves.

Move the Dwarves to where the Wizards are, have the Wizards be where the Dwarves are(since the current placement of the Dwarves seems really excluded and in every fantasy story the Wizards like their personal space)

Increase the Size of all the non-native factions and have the "Good" Human faction based around Praven, while the "Bad" Human faction be based around the Sarranid capital. The good would be Half of Rhodoks, All of Swadia and All of Nordic lands and half of Vaegir, while the bad would have all of Sarranid, all of Khergits and half of Vaegir.

Breaking up the native factions should allow for the current Phantasy factions to have 1-2 more castles allowing for more presence.

Having a "bad" side v. "good" side and locking their alliances with some factions would allow for a more desperate feeling. Currently when war is on, I feel as if nothing is happening. In LOTR the struggle to survive and destroy evil is what really made Tolkien's stories intense but also interesting.

New armor and weapons and more mechanics would be needed. Better but also more fragile economy, the equalization of armies as of now the Phantasy v. Native armies are silly, but yes, needed to stay balanced, just need to be tinkered. Having armors that signify good, and/or bad would be very nice, having evil humans wearing the dark red, black or gray clothing while the good would wear white, bright, natural colors.

Essentially with the "good" v. "bad" scheme would allow for a more prevalent power struggle. You'd feel like you need to join in if you want your realm to live.

EDIT: Also, lesser orcs or Goblins I think are a must.
  15. Freighttrain4

Blood and Steel 1.6 ALPHA- Testers wanted!

All I said when I saw this was.. "wow, this is gorgeous"
  16. Freighttrain4

MP Fantasy [NW] Novum Mundus - A Light Fantasy Multiplayer Mod - 1.2 Released

I'm really looking forward to this mod. It looks real good. Uniforms are cool, the gun holding is awesome too.

17. Freighttrain4

The Reckoning| The Original Thread

I just saw this mod. I'm really excited. I can't wait. How big is the map gonna be and where in the US is it going to be based? Would it be possible to replace the man hunters in Native to be. missionaries or some kind of wandering group that's just armed tot he teeth and slaughters zombies.

Also. Something that I need you to add in. A tattered long coat. Gas Mask, with hood. things like that. If it was possible maybe have it so some areas you can't go into for long unless you have a gas mask on your head.
  18. Freighttrain4

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

jepekula said:
    Winged hussars PLZ!  :eek:

lol.
  19. Freighttrain4

Download link and discussion *PF_1.0 download link here*

I actually did smile big time when I saw that. Now I can where uniforms and not feel ugly hurray!

btw. I feel like an ass when I talk about the uniforms. but the ones that are being used, just aren't right in someways.
Back
Top Bottom