Search results for query: *

• Users: haus
  • Order by date
  1. Support

Ok, after reading a bit more trough various thread it seems that it was a sound problem after all.
    I went to the Bugs and fixes thread and downloaded "SolutionB" and now it works
  2. Support

Xeythe said:
    I am using Flrois expanded v2.4. When I try to make a new game, as soon as I choose which city to start from I get a runtime error when I click "continue". I have done everything that has been suggested to do to the graphic settings (enabling textures on demand, lowering corpses disabling rag dolls etc), yet to no avail. The Basic version works just fine.

I've closed all background programs as well.

Windows Vista 32
    4GB RAM
    AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual core 4200+ 2.20ghz
    Any suggestions?

I have the same issue and similar pc. Seems that if i disable game sound it works..so i don't think is because of ram.
    And i can't play it without sound
  3. OMG! GOUT! FEVER! SMALLPOX! TEH PLAGUE!

Get a bit more food variety and you will never get a disease
  4. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

RavenHawk88 said:
    Any chance you could expend it to other sounds? Like melee, horses, etc?
    Yes please. Is amazing how much of an impact sound can have on the gameplay experience.
    Maybe something with the cavalry charge to feel a little bit "heavier"
  5. Companion related questions

Right..that's what i thought. Thanks
  6. Captured Bank

Yes, the money will still be there. You can even check:reports=>view money reports.
    You will just have to capture that city to get them back or you can try to sneak into the town(not sure if that will work)
  7. Companion related questions

Note: I am using the tweakmb so the complaints are not an issue 1. Can you have both Mamay and Colonel Zagloba at the same time? 2. Can you get Jacques de Clemont? (think i saw a screenshot with him being in the player party) 3. How many of them can you have ? I just love to have my mini squad...
  8. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

The firing sound is awesome, the particles are ok, the bullet passing by was kinda unnecessary.
  9. Where are my special orders? (Weapon, armor, horse etc.)

The city most likely changed ownership, i had that too once but you can still get the items you ordered once the buildings are constructed again.
  10. merchandising

Here's what you can do.
    Carry with you at all time 1 piece of the expensive goods such as velvet,spice,fur and whatever else is there.
    Now, you use "assess local prices" and let's say the best deal is velvet to x city but there is no velvet at the vendor. Go to goods merchant sell the velvet you have, talk to mayor ,send the velvet caravan, recover you sold item.
  11. How to pickup custom weapons

oberr said:
    Quick question, I ordered weapons from a town that has since lost it's armor/weapon dealer.  I got a message reporting that my weapons/armor are ready to be picked up, so how would I go about doing that now that they aren't there anymore?
    You can still get them when the buildings have been rebuilt (may take some weeks)
  12. TweakMB updated with WF&S support

I have this issue when modifying map size:
          Occasionally the game will freeze for few seconds, screen goes back to the previous frame, back again to the frame the game froze at and pretty much alternating between these 2 frames until i alt tab it...
          Changing the size to default will prevent this from happening but i really want to play on larger map.

13. B Musket Era Sound and Smoke FX Mod v3.0 up!

This is really nice, it changes the atmosphere. Feels more war-like
Back
Top Bottom