Search results for query: *

1. Resolved Family Feud Bug

Oke i found the solution to this problem: After trying a few times i finally found a working work-around.

If you want to complete this quest. You first need to walk all the way from the begin of the town to the NPC. Then leave the city and enter the city again. This time the family feud NPC will also spawn. I had 6 compagnons in the village. And he still spawnd. the onyl thing is. You need to walk it

BTW i did it in foot. don't know if a horse makes a difference.

The only problem with this workaround is... If you ask your compagnon to gather the rest of your compagnons. The game freezes and then crashes...

Yea that didn't work at all. Random, non-recreatable situations are not "solutions".
  2. Need More Info No bow damage during atrtacks on hideouts

How to Reproduce: Attack a hideout, try and use a bow on an unaware target, arrows pass right through the target without damaging. Target then becomes immune to any bow damage. Quest/Settlement Name (if related): Hideout Version: e1.0.3 Computer Specs: OS: Windows 10 GPU: AMD RX570 CPU: AND...
  3. Rebellion Victory

Well, I founf a few more Lords, I'll wipe em out, see what happens. I'll let u kno how it ends lol
  4. Rebellion Victory

In Warband I typically won a war when I had conquered all their lands, mind you, I conquered for a Kingdom, not a Rebel.
  5. Rebellion Victory

Hey all, I signed on with Stephen Razin to rebel agains the Tsar, after doing a nice, long, really fun, chain of quests, and we're doing quite well. In fact, we've conquered all Tsar territory. But the war is still going on. How do you win the Rebellion? I've beaten most of the lords and they...
Back
Top Bottom