Search results for query: *

1. The new Subversion.

I've noticed some naked generals in battle in the crusader states region.. whats up with that? lol
  2. SCREENSHOTS!

Hey in the 2nd pic how did you get the helmet to show like that in first person view?.
  3. Known things that will cause you to CTD or Lag heavily!

Well just an update:

I installed a copy of windows 7 64-bit that I had and threw in 4more gb of ram and everything now works perfectly at high settings even with blood ticked at 400 battle size :razz:

My guess was the 4gb memory limit on xp 32-bit
  4. Known things that will cause you to CTD or Lag heavily!

I'm going to try a clean install of  64-bit windows 7 and throw in some more RAM....  I'm running 32-bit XP right now..

I will let you know what happens..

BTW what OS are you running?
  5. Known things that will cause you to CTD or Lag heavily!

It never happened in native for me but of course 1257 has more textures to load etc... I just tested the game without blood and I think you are right, it ran fine!  This sucks... Could this be a video memory problem?
  6. Known things that will cause you to CTD or Lag heavily!

Ritter Dummbatz said:
    Seems like you have blood enabled. To turn it off saves resources anyway.

I was thinking about that and I was gonna test the game without blood but i havent had the time.. if It works it still sucks because I want blood!! 

any ideas what the problem could be?
  7. Known things that will cause you to CTD or Lag heavily!

Hey guys, I'm having a lag issue with the svn version of this mod (excellent mod btw!)

When I start the game, and usually during the first battle, I will get good fps throughout the whole thing.

Then usually around a 2nd or 3rd battle, I will lag for about half a second everytime I hit an enemy (seems to be more consistent while on a horse), then the fps will shoot back up to 80. 

The lag ONLY occurs when I strike an enemy.. It's really strange.

my specs are

AMD quad core
    2x 512mb 9800  gtx+ SLI
    3GB RAM
    32 bit OS

I don't think I should be getting this lag.

It doesn't happen in Native.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks
Back
Top Bottom