Search results for query: *

1. Nymeny

Resolved crash when attacking looters

I noticed that this is still marked as "Need more info" and just happened to me. After a bit of debugging I found the issue: DefaultTradeItemPriceFactorModel.GetTradePenalty. The clientParty is null and this code "Hero leaderHero = clientParty.LeaderHero;" crashes after this condition "if (item.IsCraftedWeapon && item.IsCraftedByPlayer)".
  2. Nymeny

SoD V5.0 Beta 1 Bug List

I play with Villianese.Until i destroy the Nords everything was working perfectly.
    Now i have declared war to Rhodock first time.
    The problem is that they behave like i dont exist.
    They have an army of 50 men i have 200 men, mostly Santinel of the One,  they dont run from me.
    I leave my men in the castle, take only 10 men, they dont follow me.
    At sieges their lords enter and leave the castle/cities as i wasn't there.They besiege my castle and attack my lords but dont react to me.
    Try 2 games in both games was the same.
    In first game the mercenaries regiment of Roddocks, after declare war and buy the alliagence of the Serpent Host, began to have only 1 men and that men was my character("Deus", my name) and in fight it was a clone of me that only stay there(wont move, wont fight, and have the same armor and weapon as me ), and the game begun  to have lag(3-4 seconds) 2-3 times a day(ingame time, i think at spawn of parties ).
    In the second game i have attak Vaegirs and Swadia after the death of Nords. The same problem with behavior of the enemy lords, but i havent hire any mercenaries and the problem with the clone and the lag has not appear.
    I have reinstaled the game before the starting of a new game, no other mods or modification except Battlesizer
Back
Top Bottom