Search results for query: *

1. Can't issue orders in Custom Battle.

im having the problem that the enemy doesn;t advance but just camps
  2. Bugs!

I just tried to add my serial i received from GG onto the profile on this sit and it says my serial is invalid. Can it be that GG have corrupted serials as well? Who do I contact with regards to this someone here or GG?
  3. Bugs!

Ahh awesome :smile: Thanks!

I did a clean install yesterday from GG and was even playing multiplayer this morning.  Looks like that the patches did the trick! However Multiplayer is still saying that I have an incorrect serial key.
  4. why u steam not have game like me, u mad bro?

anyone else having bug problems?
  5. Bugs!

Ok I just downloaded the game (Gamers Gate Version) and I already have the following bugs. -Log in screen - text overlapping -Multiplayer- Looking at my character he his just bugged - Face with white 3d body - no way to validate your serial key - Keep on getting errors - Opening single...
  6. F&S Bugs Thus far

I am asked to follow a general (which i do), and every time I am asked to meet him for a quest I do so only to receive the message:

About the task you gave me.... I'm still working on it.

So after asking if he has a special assignment (which he doesn't) I decide to continue to follow him only to continue to get the same message over and over...
Back
Top Bottom