Search results for query: *

• Users: Bloid
  • Order by date
  1. Bloid

Petition to implement the classic Battle game mode into Bannerlord

Silly decision. How much hard drive space or coding did they save on that? Single-life Battle easily has the most tension out of all multiplayer modes. But petitions never work, especially online ones.
  2. Bloid

Dev Blog 01/03/2018

Donkeys, mules, different breeds/sizes of horses too please. If mods can do that, the official devs can.

Thalamond said:
    Since hunting was a big part of the life of nobility in the Middle Ages (and beyond) I think it should be implemented into the game as well. Something like being asked by your liege lord/king to go on a hunt with him. If you are good at it - and he likes you - he will be impressed and your standing will increase with him. If, on the other hand, you are good at hunting, and he is a jealous type, you may actually decrease your standing. There are many options here for making hunting meaningful. Proper game/deer AI is warranted as well, however, if this is going to work.

And if you shoot him, your relations turn hostile.
  3. Bloid

Dev Blog 01/03/2018

Two-humped camels when? Can only those kinds survive in non-desert climates?
  4. Bloid

Shouldn't Gloria Sinica: Han Xiongnu Wars have its own sub-board like Caribbean?

Isn't it a Warband Engine licensed game too? (Basically a standalone non-free mod but hey they paid for it) Same deal with Fire and Sword, only Fire and Sword is under Taleworlds and those aren't.
  5. Bloid

The Last Kingdom

Well, season 2 had realistic shieldwalls unlike season 1.
  6. Bloid

SP Musket Era [WFaS] English Civil War

Might be a silly point but make sure the factions are hardcoded to stay on their respective sides/relations. It's a civil war after all, can't have unhistorical truces and alliances happening.
  7. Bloid

Dev Blog 02/11/17

kalarhan said:
    578 said:
    Duel wielding is laughable

dual wielding is a common fighting style on Hollywood movies and RPG games. Last time I checked MB was inspired by several RPG elements, while Bannerlord is focusing even more on that. It may be unrealistic, not-practical, a good way to get yourself killed in a battle, but that doesn't change the notion that is looks cool.

does Bannerlord needs it? Nope (as it would be a feature with limited use in general)

could it get it? I see no problem with that. It could be a nice DLC (install only if you want it), toggle option, etc. If it costs extra money (animations, testing, etc), put a tag price on the DLC and tell players: if you want this, pay us $5 bucks. And so on.

do I want it? Nope (free or otherwise)

I don't see how you can dual wield with the keyboard-mouse combo and keep the same level of directional swing/thrust control. Games like Dynasty Warriors and Jedi Academy have preset animations and you can't really control the attacks at the Mount and Blade level.
  8. Bloid

Steam 5x5 Keys solution

Nuts. I was thinking of getting the complete bundle through Steam for a Viking Conquest key, but I don't want to play on Steam. I thought they'd give you a key that would work with the normal installer from Taleworlds.

Edit: never mind, buying through Taleworlds didn't cost much more :grin:
  9. Bloid

Bannerlord - Please let us edit, save and delete the preset faces.

So if I want to make a guy who looks like Schwarzenegger, etc. in multiple savegames, I can keep the face. Also, so I can edit and replace the preset ones if I don't like them.
  10. Bloid

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Can underhand-overhand spear thrusting be switchable as in many mods?

Same with crouching, I think some even managed to do crawling.

Ki-Ok Khan said:
    Properly working Naval battle with waves and stuff would be totally awesome not some sliding boats  :smile: I would also like to see when that happens they should add island next to calradia and make it Japanese like culture so it also makes sense and adds variety to the game.

That reminds me, vanilla M&B and Warband had samurai gear.
  11. Bloid

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 14 - Destructible Merlons

Whew.

Bloid said:
    Here's an idea: Under the "Show Casualties" option, make a sub-option to show only the player's kills and stuns.

A lot of ally messages can block much of the screen in no time, so some people turn "show casualties" off. But it's also satisfying to see your own kill and stun messages.
  12. Bloid

Release Information

:shock:

Well congrats guys. Total surprise. Might have to get a PS4 just to see how this plays.
  13. Bloid

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 13 - Weekending

Here's an idea: Under the "Show Casualties" option, make a sub-option to show only the player's kills and stuns.

A lot of ally messages can block much of the screen in no time, so some people turn "show casualties" off. But it's also satisfying to see your own kill and stun messages.
  14. Bloid

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Bloodbeag said:
    Kylo ren was a much better character than half of the prequels. Darth Maul had a cool light saber to make up for having literally no character at all

Cacca. Better no character than a **** one.
  15. Bloid

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Old Discussion Thread

Vraelomon said:
    Alright, I went through and took a good look and a screenshot of all the faces made by shown by Frank and Sten, starting at 3:51 of this video, since I hadn't seen the faces all in one place yet. I also made a rough estimate of who the faces were based on, as some others have done.
    dv_Dw.png

Tarkin-Star-Wars.jpg
    cbu6S.png

Harrison-Ford_Early-Years_HD_768x432-16x9.jpg
    5z4pe.png

Albert-Einstein.jpg
    rY6Oc.png

11931062_452148318319658_1924985638_n.jpg
    KZLPU.png

1440_arnold_schwarzenegger_wallpaper.jpg
    Rvhy_.png

maxresdefault.jpg
    WJXhR.png

Steve-Harvey-jpg.jpg
    L9g_c.png

MV5BMjExNzA4MDYxN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTI1MDAxOQ@@._V1_UY317_CR7,0,214,317_AL_.jpg
    They even got the iconic stupid look on Vin Diesels face. Astounding work, perhaps the Taleworlds team may have just been watching Star Wars for 4 years  :razz:
    This editor looks really flippin great. I'll probably spend at least 3 hours ingame building my first character. It would be cool if we see threads like this one pinned in the future.

Replace that ugly-ass Driver with a cool guy like Sean Connery or Christopher Lee. His character was the worst (ill-conceived, unconvincing, etc.) Star Wars villain ever too.

I mean you got Cushing in there already, Lee would be great too. I'd still like Connery.
  16. Bloid

Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord Developer Blog 12 - The Passage Of Time

Please make aging optional for the player and possibly NPCs. If the player grows weaker and dies of old age this forces an endgame.
  17. Bloid

[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

Jatynski said:
    Bloid said:
    "Reyno" (kingdom) is properly spelled "Reino".

I know, i'm from Spain.  :grin: . But "Reyno" is the right form of the spelling in the old spaniard of that era.
    Oh okay.

- The guy picking fights in the tavern is cool but he still gives you a Nordic sword instead of his rapier
    - The "choose your background" menu leads to dead ends if you're picking the native choices
  18. Bloid

[WB][S]Europe in Flames : Old main Thread

"Reyno" (kingdom) is properly spelled "Reino".
Back
Top Bottom