Search results for query: *

1. Unbanning Nigger_McBastard****

the guy was completely not even warned though, just instabanned. could have at least told him to change his name. (I accidently came on EU1 with my Crpg name "curtis the ****" before and only got told to change it)
  2. The New update - It's amazing

its not about what you like, its about what I like. and i like it
  3. The New update - It's amazing

Vince, thank you for the new patch. its great, ignore the whining arse holes. they will get over themselves within the week

-Curtis. thanks mang
  4. Help with changing the music

I am a HUGE fan of the music in NW, but i also love the silence between tracks. its a special moment when the only sound you have is explosions and musketfire, and then when the music kicks in it gets crazy. the music is better with the silence in between
  5. 13te Garde Grenadier (EU/NA) Recruiting

i still have a union flag

please remove it right now
  6. Who in your opinion is best at melee?

i know of nobody what so ever in napoleonic wars who is ACTUALLY good at melee, and doesn't just use cheap spam/feint tactics to win at duel servers
  7. New Gamemode

he does this with every single video he uploads. his spam is getting quite annoying now actually, cause i click the video thinking its something new cause i can never remember his username on the forums. then he gets a view and i feel like i contributed to this guys failing youtube channel
  8. Custom skin showcase.Frontpage RE-Updated

berserkergang said:
    Prussian hat thing. Draft

grenadiers2ik9.jpg

prussiangrenadier2.jpg

prussiangrenadier1.jpg

me-gusta.jpg
  9. About to Pass WFaS!

piss off furnox.

-Curtis from 13te
  10. Banners

seems like a legitimate request to me. i'd like to see this in the patch. (and why is everyone here so adamant to give such snide responses to legitimate questions?)
  11. 13te Garde Grenadier (EU/NA) Recruiting

This regiment looks rubbish

-13te_Gren_Sdt_Curtis
  12. Is this the proper accent for the time period?

You should hear my seccession voice. it makes the mod worth playing.

And random crap video OP guy, you keep making threads to advertise your videos but nobody likes them. im sorry but being a **** and using "RANDUMZZ LOLOLOL" humor wont get you famous sorry
  13. I have a suspicion about Betty.

Betty is neither man, nor monster. betty is a fragment of your immagination, like a god. or jesus.

Betty is jesus
  14. Purchasing a musket in the United Kingdom

Due to pointy sticks and throwable rocks being illegal in our mighty land of the free, you may just want to do a dodgey-deal under the table with some guy some guy knows, instead of going through legitimate ways.
  15. Fighting ramrod vincenzo with a table leg

HE FORCED ME TO SAY THAT
    it was horrible, so horrible. i am still in shock. i may have to seek help
    http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596970359683020072/A9ECE01B054A4D999C1CEE67EE46345A8F0C7630/

JUST LOOK
  16. Fighting ramrod vincenzo with a table leg

Yeah man, after you had your way with my corpse, i was then abused by some other admin! preposterous!
    he sat me down in a house, and forced me to suck his...MUSKET
    Quite a bad night for me!

17. Fighting ramrod vincenzo with a table leg

silence! he was also an admin. (Yeah, on the 84e seige server of course)

i doubt it was betty, not the right attitude to be betty. dont think it was the real vince though. i just thought the screenies where funny

and chill guiz, its not a serious thread. i mean look at the title, it doesnt exactly scream "This is serious!"

18. Fighting ramrod vincenzo with a table leg

You're gonna have to click the links. these images are massive I feel i had to post them http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596970359683033539/CDD1CD52AFFB6D5A7918CEE8D6C8BDE5217DD15C/ http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/596970359683007108/7FF5265295C8A61783791A59F1BA73621A722C45/
  19. HELP! Im banned and confused!

Hey admin guy. fallen_Curtis here.

If you wish to come in and talk about our members and what rules they break, come to our teamspeak. our teamspeak is:176.9.48.138.

I'm on in most EU hours. pop in and poke me. if there is any beef with our members, i'l see what we can do about it. i'm a nice friendly guy, so feel free to pop in any time
  20. What floats your boat?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDKn3nl9FeY

this this this this
Back
Top Bottom