Search results for query: *

1. gamester494

Troop replenishment rate

Hey guys, I noticed during my campaign that AI lords have hard time recruiting new troops and training them. Several lords have max 30 to 60 units, same goes with everyone else in the world. Because of this, there is not allot of action. Do you guys face the same issue? If i turn on easy...
  2. gamester494

[Pf-official.eu] Jamestown roleplay faction announcement

♔    Information  ♔ http://forums.pf-official.eu/index.php?topic=3422.0 General information [ Please only reply with applications on this thread: questions may be directed to me or DaJackal ] Hello everyone, with the revival of the server comming up soon we have decided to give Persistent...
  3. gamester494

Petition thread for persistent frontier official server

Please pass your vote on : http://www.pf-official.eu/forums/index.php?topic=3077.0
  4. gamester494

Official EU server message

It has been three years now and we all had a great time, sadly I need to inform you all something which might be shocking for some people. Due to the fact that most of the official admins are busy with real life, we the SO''s of the server have decided to put the services down until future...
  5. gamester494

Upcoming new ruleset

This is not the official ruleset yet. [center][font=georgia][size=13pt] 1 - No Trolling, Griefing, revenging, Cheating, Glitching,(Bug) Exploiting at all under any circumstances. 2 - All faction (including native ) can kill each other unless they are at peace. You have to declare war to kill...
  6. gamester494

Green rivers (new map)

[center]Green Rivers [center] [center] I will frequently update this thread with new pictures and the progress I made bare in mind that I  just started learning scening [center]Warning[center] All screenshots will change over time, this is not the final version all the screenshots that will be...
  7. gamester494

Britisch invade event

[center] [font=comic sans ms]Persistent Frontier British Invade Event [size=12pt]Welcome to Persistent Frontier British Invade Event. This is a special event made for PF. Information Server: PF_Official_Event - Event Type: Conquest Duration: 1 - 2 hours Teamspeak: pf-official.eu Slots: 200...
  8. gamester494

Desert battle event 11-4-2015

Desert Battle French vs Ottomans The mighty French Empire is on it's way to get more land for their imperialistic thoughts of victory. They moved so long that they moved to a desert which was under the control of the Ottoman Empire. Diplomacy acts where out of the discussion, war was the only...
  9. gamester494

EU_UNITED_SHIELDWALL_EVENT

10. gamester494

New upcoming server PW_United

We promise: Uncompromising game play experience. A proper admin team. Free and competitive environment. Good Roleplay experience. Adaptable Map & Beautiful Maps. Additional Notes: -Glitch cases must be reported and those who highlight issues will be rewarded. - Refunds are being given...
  11. gamester494

Independence - Map reset today in 4 hours

For more information look at http://www.pf-official.eu/forums/index.php?topic=1645.0 ~Credits towards PF_OFFICIAL_EU mapper Banipo for making this perfect map.
  12. gamester494

Desert Battle event 31/08-2014, 4 Pm GMT +2

Desert Battle French vs Ottomans The mighty French Empire is on it's way to get more land for their imperialistic thoughts of victory. They moved so long that they moved to a desert which was under the control of the Ottoman Empire. Diplomacy acts where out of the discussion, war was the only...
  13. gamester494

[PF EVENT] Pike event Next sunday 27/02 3PM GMT+0

Pike wall event French vs English Info Server: PF_Official_Event Time: can be found here sunday  2 march. Slots: 200 Event Type: Teamplay. Duration: 1 hour Teamspeak3: Pf-official.eu 16.00 +1 gmt (4 o clock dutch time 3 o clock English time) Event description More information soon. Rules...
  14. gamester494

Desert battle event *9th february

[center] Desert Battle French vs Ottomans Info Server: PF_Official_Event Time: can be found here saturday 8th February Slots: 200 Event Type: Teamplay. Duration: 1 hour Teamspeak3: Pf-official.eu 16.00 Event description The French army has to take over several checkpoints in the map in...
  15. gamester494

PF_OFFICIAL_EU New map screenshots

Hello as some of you guys know we are working on a new map, the map is nearly finished. All credits to GA_Blacksniper who made the map and the screenshots. Map overview North point North point
  16. gamester494

PF-OFFICIAL_EU EVENT DDAY 4pm gmt English 5pm French

The Event will be on Sunday 22 setember at 4pm GMT British and 5pm French time. The Great Invaders will storm onto boats and cross a small strip of water to reach a beach, where they will attempt to go through the beach, which the British will be defending. There will be a time limit and the...
  17. gamester494

PF_Official_EU global chat poll

Right now global chat is back on our server, this is because we wanted to beta test if we should bring it back or not. I made a few ingame polls see if people want to keep it, but it seems more people want to have it away. This poll is to look if more people want to keep it or not. This poll...
  18. gamester494

PF_OFFICIAL_EU map change poll

Tomorrow 4''o clock (0 gmt) we are having map change we would like to know which map the community favours the most. Currently you can choose between these three maps links...
  19. gamester494

Sherwood Riders (Active outlaw roleplay).

Index 1. Introduction 2. Rules 3. How to join 4. Active members 5. Allainces 6. Make complaint about one of the sherwood rider 1. Introduction Sherwood riders is an active rp clan on most roleplay servers, our main focus is playing as outlaws on the server. Our team consist out of people...
  20. gamester494

Bsod

Hello, since the new path came out (pw-4-beta 5) I am getting bsod out of my system (memory failure) it never happened before now I just realised it only happens to me with this mod. Does anyone else have the same problem or is my mod file corrupt? Thanks in advance, gamester494.
Back
Top Bottom