Search results for query: *

• Users: Oddball_E8
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Oddball_E8

Swadian Longbowmen dont have Longbows?

Dont know if you'd call this a bug or not, but Swadian longbowmen dont have their namesake bows... they have straightbows instead... seems kinda silly to call a troop after a weapon theyre not using... like having bardichemen wielding swords... or sweihander with crossbows ;P
  2. Oddball_E8

How do i change the starter equpment for the player?

just what the title says... i want to switch out some of the items (namely what horse you start with and something other than a crossbow for most starting kits)
  3. Oddball_E8

[S] Magus Mod for M&B:WB [REL]

VERSION 1.7 RELEASED, FINAL RELEASE (same download link as before) So ive released a new mod for native that adds alot of new troops to the native troop tree. DOWNLOAD LINK: http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1976 heres the description from M&B repository: A complete makeover of the...
  4. Oddball_E8

[WARBAND]Thinking of a troop expansion/faction changing mod and need an oppinion

Ok, so im making a small mod akin to the 81 extra troops mod and im basing the factions on different medieval nations/factions. Swadians are based on the English and the French Sarranids are based on the Turks and somewhat on the Egyptians. Khergits are based on the Mongols and some of the more...
  5. Oddball_E8

[BUG-ish?] cant save game .exe file to computer.

Ok, im on vista, but i have UAC turned off... cant save the .exe file to the computer after downloading it. However, i do have AVG, and i read you had some problems (couldnt find what problems you had with it, but this might be one of them i guess). anyway... it said i wasnt authorised to do...
  6. Oddball_E8

So hows things Lynores?

Ok, so i have been away for a while... cant really be bothered to sniff through all the threads here to find scraps of news a bout Lynores, or more importantly his girlfriend. so ill just come straight out and ask. So how are things Lynores? Your girls ok? You guys settling back into life...
  7. Oddball_E8

Who would like to see a mod for TEARC adding an "english" faction?

Ok, so ive been thinking, for a long time now, about replacing the imperial state with something a bit more english... its not becuase i dont like the imperial state, but more because i dont really see how the imperial state fits in the mod as it is now... all the other factions are slowly...
  8. Oddball_E8

something i noticed...

ok, so im currently changing the bows values a bit and i decided to go through the troops to check for who uses what bow... and a couple of things i noticed: 1: almost noone uses khergit bows... they usually go from nomad bow in the standard unit to strong bow in the veteran unit, completely...
  9. Oddball_E8

Indo-Armor and Vaegir "russification" mod. version 1.1

Well i decided to release the mod after all... here it is: https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=10&id=1400 Original text: ok, so first off the screens: now that youve seen the eye-candy, its time for the other changes i made that might not be as appreciated... first off, i changed the...
  10. Oddball_E8

Calradia Redux [WIP no screens yet, just a synopsis]

Ok, so for quite some time now i have been fiddling about with native slowly chaning more and more stuff... adding some models here and there, changing some troops here and there... you know... just fiddling about... but lately ive done it so much that its starting to look like a whole new...
  11. Oddball_E8

the catch 22 of forums...

ok, so over my 15 or so years of internet forum visitations i have noticed a lovely little catch 22 in the etiquette of forums. every so often i search for a thread and find exactly what im looking for... but its 1 or 2 years old. Up comes the dilemma of "should i post or should i not post"...
  12. Oddball_E8

i know this is already in suggestions but...

its really the reason why i havent played this mod in 2 months now... add shield-bash and formations to village fights... me and my elite spartan warriors got our asses handed to us by peasants when we raided a village once... just because there were no formations or shieldbash...
  13. Oddball_E8

what happened to all the released mods???

was here yesterday looking at some mods, and then today when i logged in, the number of sub-forums for released mods was halved... what happened?
  14. Oddball_E8

any chance of a sneak peak of the scenes?

question is in the topic...
  15. Oddball_E8

shields (variety is good right?)

ok, so far we have the standard hoplite-type shield (i forget what its called in game) and the thracian peltast style shield right? well how about some more shields? like this one (dont know what its called, and ive only found good pictures of it from various RTW mods, but they are from RTR or...
  16. Oddball_E8

inspiration... maby...

i dont know how historically accurate his models are, but King Louise Assurbanipal made some really nice models for RTW back in the day... ill see if i can scrounge up some of his nicer models... even if theyre not historically accurate, they might be somewhat inspirational... if you want i...
  17. Oddball_E8

no upgrades for farmers?

no seriously... thats all im asking... no upgrades for farmers? i rescuaed 3 and thought "why not, they can prove themselves" and sure, they survived 3 battles with only one casualty... but they never leveled... then i noticed that they cant level... kinda sucks, cos i was really starting to...
  18. Oddball_E8

A couple of suggestions...

Yeah, i could have posted this in the suggestions thread, but i felt that this was more of a "whats missing/wrong" than a "i want this too in the mod" but first (obligatory) i have to say that i really really like this mod and ive been waiting ages for something like this for M&B ok, here...
  19. Oddball_E8

anyone else making a living as a gladiator?

i recently started a new character, and it seems all im doing is travelling between towns to fight in the tournaments, and when there are no tournaments available i just go from town to town doing arena fights until a tournament shows up... sure, sometimes i do get ambushed along the way by...
  20. Oddball_E8

whats the view on using sources from other games in mods?

i was just wondering... ive used some sounds from oblivion to great effect in M&B since i got 1.003 and i just got to wondering what the view on releasing a mod with those sounds would be on this forum? im assuming its against the rules since it usually is on most forums... but how about the...
Back
Top Bottom