Search results for query: *

• Users: Revilo
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Revilo

Into the fires of Mount Doom!

Into the fires of Mount Doom! An AAR of Third Age: Total War Timeline: My dear Bagginses and Boffins, Tooks and Brandybucks, Grubbs, Chubbs, Hornblowers, Bolgers, Bracegirdles and Proudfoots... Today is my one hundred and eleventh birthday! the day I finally start to try and write a...
  2. Revilo

HIV/AIDS Cure?

Well first off, read these: Link 1 Link 2 and then discuss. Personally, I see this as a fantastic breakthrough in not just HIV/AIDS research, but in the debate over using Stem Cells for medical research and treatments. If he stays 'cured' then there's a very strong arguement advocating their...
  3. Revilo

Breakthrough in the fight against Viruses

Check it out. Could this herald in a whole range of new treatments for things perviously thought un-curable such as HIV/AIDS and Flu? Is it just a fascinating piece of biological information that has actually been happening for a long time and we've only just discovered? My personal view is...
  4. Revilo

Just some quick help please.

Righto, lets make this a quickie. I'm choosing my graphics card for a computer build I'm planning and I've hit a snag. Obviously I want something I won't need to upgrade for quite a while, so it's essentially upper-mid to high end cards I'm looking at. Currently considerations are: As a...
  5. Revilo

Collective Calradian Cosmos!

I'm thinking about starting up my copy of Sword of the Stars again. Sounds simple, no? Well, you're wrong. My experience with this game can be summed up quite nicely as being negligable (at best) and so I present to you the twist: You control everything Each action from what to research, what...
  6. Revilo

Right, this has gone far enough...

My computer is annoying the hell out of me at the moment by restarting (seemingly) at random. Now, there has been a techie guy come to look at it who updated the BIOS and said that would fix it. Well, it sort of has, in as much as it doesn't restart upon Bootup but now this new problem seems to...
  7. Revilo

The Pokemon Challenge Thread!

The Pokemon Challenge Thread Rules: 1. If you wish to be a part of this game, then please PM me or leave a message here and I'll add you to the list of players. 2. The game will take place on Pokemon versions Red/Blue/Green/Yellow only. 3. Victory is awarded to the first player to complete the...
  8. Revilo

32bit and 3.25GB of RAM

Alright, you lot are tech savvy so I need some help. Just been checking out my system and discovered I'm running Windows XP 32bit. Now, this makes my 4GB of RAM pretty pointless as it only detects 3.25GB of RAM if it's 32bit. Are there any solutions to this, short of getting a new 64bit OS? I...
  9. Revilo

Seff vs DameGreyWulf Bickering thread

Go nuts, it's better to have it all in one place than it being in every thread either of you visit  :roll:
  10. Revilo

Graphics Tablet

Anybody got any good recommendations? With Christmas coming up I've decided to stick one on my christmas list, but I would like to get the best I can for my money. I was looking for something under about £80. So far I've found this...
  11. Revilo

Technical Problem

Ok, basically when I start up my computer, it sometimes works. However most of the time it just keeps restarting over and over with an interval of anywhere between 5 seconds and 5 minutes. Each time it restarts it makes a clicking kind of noise, and it's really starting to piss me off. When it...
  12. Revilo

What are you looking forward to?

Ok, searched back a few pages to see if there is a thread like this and upon finding none I decided to start one. Basically, what games are you particularly looking forward to? They can be out yet, available for pre-order or still just a concept it doesn't matter, I'm just curious. To start...
  13. Revilo

Natural Selection 2

So, it started out as a Half-life Mod and has gradually progressed from there into a stand-alone retail game. "Natural Selection 2", (and I quote this from the website) "is an immersive, online FPS that pits aliens against humans in a strategic and action-packed struggle for survival." Teaser...
  14. Revilo

SotS or SoaSE?

Alright, Arch's AAR has convinced me to get SotS.  Locked
  15. Revilo

Need a new game

So guys, I'm in a dilemma I'm sure most of you have been in at one time or another. In short I need a fun but cheap game to kill time until some better titles come out on Xbox 360. Any suggestions? Oh yeh, I got a budget of about £15 and would prefer a DigiDownload if possible. Cheers people
  16. Revilo

Diablo II

Anybody got Diablo II and the expansion? Only reason I'm asking because if possible I'd like to arrange a few games with members of this forum, to go destroy Mephisto, Diablo and Baal. Any takers?
  17. Revilo

Zombieland

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=071KqJu7WVo&feature=channel Looks like it made be good for a few laughs. Probably go and see it Discuss
  18. Revilo

Need some help

Ok, basically I have lost my Diablo II CD and with it the CD key needed to install it. So I set about looking for a download for the game. Could find anything on Steam so I googled it and this is something that came up: http://www.diablo-keys.com/download.html?gclid=CMahhZLMo5wCFU0B4wodL1dZjg...
  19. Revilo

Just got Photoshop Element 7

Well, title says it all really and I just want to get some feedback about some pieces I've just knocked together. Some I have used guides, adding my own little tweaks and other are completely my own invention. Feel free to post criticism, comments or your own photoshop masterpieces! Made...
  20. Revilo

New TV

So I need some help guys. I want to buy a new TV and I've got about £450 to spend. What TV's can you recommend? If possible, HD and over 30". I was thinking this one...
Back
Top Bottom