Search results for query: *

• Users: Partisan
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Partisan

Ban request - NW_Official_EU_1

Name of the server you were on: NW_Official_EU_1 Name of the person causing trouble: Run_away_slave_Darren Nature of their offense: The round started then after 1 minute a friendly cav slashed me from back but i couldn't see his name. I thought he was just a troll. Then second round this...
  2. Partisan

Ban request

Name of the server you were on: MM_Train_2 Name of the person causing trouble: 4te_Garde_So_SKYRIMER Nature of their offense: Interrupting our training with admin password. Time and date of their offense: 17.01.2012  (19-20 GMT) If needed, what your relationship was to the offense in question...
  3. Partisan

Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad

Merhaba arkadaşlar! Size bir şey sormak istiyorum. Mutlaka aranızda "Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad" oynunu alacaklar vardır. Eğer DVD olarak mağazadan alacaksanız ve hangi mağazalara ne zaman geleceğini biliyorsanız paylaşın lütfen. Eğer gidip soruşturduysanız  :)
  4. Partisan

Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad

Merhaba arkadaşlar! Size bir şey sormak istiyorum. Mutlaka aranızda "Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of Stalingrad" oynunu alacaklar vardır. Eğer DVD olarak mağazadan alacaksanız ve hangi mağazalara ne zaman geleceğini biliyorsanız paylaşın lütfen. Eğer gidip soruşturduysanız  :)
  5. Partisan

SP mod önerisi

Herhalde doğru yere açtım konuyu. Yanlış yerse kusura bakmayın. Neyse soruya geçelim: Şu Warband'in hep MP'sini oynuyorum. Güzel bir mod bulup SP oynamak istiyorum. Öneri sunabilir misiniz? Ama çok abartılı değişiklikler istemiyorum. Örneğin: Star Wars modu tarzı  :) Şimdiden teşekkürler...
Back
Top Bottom