Search results for query: *

1. SP Modern [WB] Civil War in Russia 1917-1922 start porting to Warband and recruiting!

I realize that the last post done here was back in october, but i do hope that Rockwell is still working on this mod. I love the setting, espcially since were talking guns hehe.

A suggestion or two i would make is to put in the "cattle follow the player" and the "meet the elder/mayor" button in towns/villages tweaks.

And probably also reported, but for meone of the briges cannot be used and the characters (and my own) go around. The bridge west of Uzghorod.

The double ammo bags are way cheaper then the single ammo bags, giving you more ammo and same damage.
  2. 2015-6 Brytenwalda Reworked pulling together the best features of BW submods +

Being the most up to date one, i assume this is the version to go for when i want to try Brytenwalda again after a long time?
  3. SP Other Tainted Paths

Im kind of lost on what the purpose/effect of the "equipment" in towns/castles you own is?

From what i see i get troops from recruiting and they are upgraded through the party menu. So whats the purpose of the equipment tabs? And is there anywhere where the different structures in the towns are explained?
  4. B Musket Era Battal Gazi 2.2

Honestly this is just what i needed to try to get back to WFaS. I love the Pike and Shot era and gunpowder units so this should be fun to try.
  5. [SOLVED] How to Get a Pendor King Helm?

The crown would fit with most armors i imagine, the old king helm is still pretty good looking.

The black helm looks amazing, the crown on it not so much i would say but thats just me and i can see it growing on me.  :razz:

But what crown you want to wear in the end would depend on what armor you use i would say. Silver/white armor and the black helm would probably look strange.
  6. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

Hadhod said:
    My companions seem to sometimes prefer worse helmets by either not swapping to better available ones in the loot screen (identical weight, strength requirement is met) or simply equipping a worse one when they had a better helmet before.

I've had it happen with a Cracked Ravenstern Baskinet - Open (46 head armor) over a Crude Jatu Mask Helm (48 head armor) and earlier with a Vanskerry leader Helmet.

I believe thats caused by the price difference/ "value" of the items. The mod/script looks if not mainly then at least also at that when deciding what to get so sometimes gets
  7. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

k0nr@d said:
    It was proposed, but declined.

Cant you get them from the market though? I could be wrong i guess, but if you can, why can regular people who have any cash just buy them but a loaded person cant for their KO? Not like its Demon or Netherworld Chargers...

Speaking of which...  :mrgreen:

:lol:

Derp, i was thinking of the draped ones not the armored ones... Yeah i imagine they would be too cool for our knights to have.  :twisted:
  8. Was Brotherhood Quest w/ Qualis Gem Removed?

Gorvex said:
    OldGreyBeard said:
    I think you can increase your chances of getting the Red Brotherhood map by choosing to be a bard. In those games I've chosen that, I've actually had several Red Brotherhood maps. The later ones don't give you a Qualis Gem, of course, but they're still fun.
    Indeed, there's the hidden stat of "Rumor Interval" behind the character creation options, which the lower it is, the more likely you'll get a valuable rumor from NPC-s (e.g. Map for the Red Brotherhood Hideout, loot for the chests in Rane and Valonbray, unique spawns spawning in, troops to offer from ransom brokers, etc.). And the 'bard' apparently gives you one of the lowest values (=highest chance) for that.

To see how much rumor interval you'll get for each creation choice, check this page on the Wikia:
    http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Character_Creation

"Left to fend for yourself" in stage 2/What you did while you were younger gives the same. (4)

Does picking bard allow you to preform to make money or something? I never actually tried it now that i think about it.  :lol:

Know picking the physician student gives you the ability to make a bit of money (from 200+ was what i got at most i think) by healing people occasionally through the travelers in the tavern.
  9. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

pvtchaos said:
    Ralyks said:
    pvtchaos said:
    Is it correct that the wiki already contains version 3.9 info even though it is not available yet? (getting confused sometimes  :roll:)

There was info published here as well, even the changelog. Why is it a problem I want to start the many and many hours that I will have to spend on this update before it is released? You want to play 3.9 without having an useful wikia whatsoever as its showing 3.8 info? Please... consider first what you're going to post before actually posting it :smile:

Not an issue, though it would help if you mention this  on the wiki :smile: that some info is already based on 3.9.
    And btw, thanks for all the work on the wiki, it is very usefull.

From what i noticed there is usually a bold "this will be in 3.9" at least in the general parts if the wiki.
  10. [DISCUSSION] PoP General Talk / Discussion

Dusk Voyager said:
    I thought 7-Zip isn't that obscure, but fair enough.

I think he meant the ability to extract exe files rather then 7zip being whats obscure. I certainly didnt know such.  :lol:
  11. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

sher said:
    Fran-Krsto said:
    There isnt anything dishonorable in taking offered goods though, if you help someone and they decide to give you a reward its honorable to refuse, but its not dishonorable to take it.

It doesn't count as dishonorable act by the game but if you think about it they offer you what is left after they were robbed, humiliated, possibly killed/raped. Sure they may have some pants to wear and offer you spare ones as gratitude the "question" is who you are to accept it. It's possible in M&B though that you defeated bandits butt naked and really need those pants for some decency but I guess we all know how often this happens.

And if you didnt help them they wouldnt have even that and would have been/killed enslaved so lost ALL.

The only time it really is useful to take the stuff from them is when you yourself are a poor weak-ish person, later when you are a better off mercenary/lord/king you dont need some filthy peasants items so the honor is more useful to you.

You could still take it but eh, you got other ways to make decent money.

Besides, you might not offer a reward to someone who helped you as its not some requirement, but you might not get the same help again later then.

There is nothing wrong with taking a reward for helping, the peasants wouldnt offer you  ALL their stuff, just whatever they can spare and maybe a bit more but not enough to leave themselves in peril.

Thats why you still can loot them afterwards as a option and still get stuff.  :twisted:

12. [DISCUSSION] Fan Suggestion Thread

sher said:
    If you're even considering what you should do in this case then you are just a dishonorable man asking for a help to be dishonorable with more profits (no big wonder here, quite logical actually).

There isnt anything dishonorable in taking offered goods though, if you help someone and they decide to give you a reward its honorable to refuse, but its not dishonorable to take it. Looting the village because you arent happy with the reward, after you took the reward, would be dishonorable  :mrgreen:
  13. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Darkstar13 said:
    What are the benefits of joining a KHO? Are they different depending on the KHO? Can I join more than one?
    You can only join one. You can leave it but you loose relations with ALL KHO's then (and you loose honor i believe)

You get the KHO's gear as you raise in ranks. (Plus if you have high skill in crossbows you get a nice crossbow from them :razz: )

You can eventually become grandmaster and a quest to take a Snake Cult Stronghold. Then you own said stronghold and get some cool NPCs that allow you to send out KHO patrols, upgrade your armor ( different quality takes different, better->longer) and a guy who sells all types of food.

The wiki is always a good place to look for such information in depth.

http://pop3.wikia.com/wiki/Knighthood_Orders
  14. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Gorvex said:
    Ralyks said:
    Gorvex said:
    Nah, females are not excluded from unlocking the Lute and Lyre. They can learn the 5 poems as well, the difference is that there will be no one caring to listen to your songs :grin:

Yesterday it was me wrong, today its you. They wont teach women poems  :razz:
    Heh, in that case, apologies. I could've sworn that this is the case in PoP, but then I probably confused it with the native setting:
    Female characters can learn all of the poems as well, but other than completion on the character's known poems stats, they serve no purpose.
    Source: http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Poems

On another hand, what kind of discrimination is this? :grin:

The bards get nervous around women so cant teach them the poems?  :razz:  :shifty:

But if your a woman in 3.9 you cant make your Bards of the X then unless its changed.  :sad:

Of course it would be useless battle wise, but can be quiet fun for Role Play.

15. [LEGACY] Quick Questions // Quick Answers

Talking about 3.9

Poetry
    Upon learning the 5 poems in Pendor, the player will be gifted the recipe to make:

Lyre
    Lute

Female player characters cant learn poems in POP, at least didnt in  3.7 if i remember and 3.8 for sure. So they are excluded from making sweet sweet music...al instruments? :razz:
  16. Was Brotherhood Quest w/ Qualis Gem Removed?

k0nr@d said:
    Chance is the same for all travellers at given time.

Ah so its just to reduce the total number of times per playtrough one gets the quest rather then some way to "deal" with save scumming?  (or increase depending on what % you set)

Not like it matter much since you only need one time if you want the gem.
  17. Was Brotherhood Quest w/ Qualis Gem Removed?

I imagine that will just make some (maybe not all) people teleport around towns to find the RB hideout quest instead if they are willing to "cheat" as is?
  18. [MEDIA] Prophesy of Pendor Screenshots

Damn, they all look like proper sidekicks to knights now.  :mrgreen:

Maybe silvermists sgts tone down the gloss/shine of the armor?
  19. PoP Official 3.9 Changelog [OLD]

The last number of pi is the obvious answer.
  20. [BUGS] Support Thread for v3.8+

Maybe it has been reported already but:

Elite Cavalry Shield has the lutes appearance.  :lol:

Quiet like it to be honest but well better to report it i guess.
    ¸

Derp, im a idiot.

I was sneaking into town...  :facepalm:
Back
Top Bottom