Search results for query: *

• Users: _666_
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. _666_

Texture Question

Does anyone perchance know how to create a texture fusion importable into Warband? Its meant to be like the textures on the basic ground mesh: It is meant to work without creating a 3rd texture. Any help is appreciated.
  2. _666_

Recruiting staff.

Greetings, I am currently looking for some people to help me with a mod which I have been developing recently, if you are good at coding you're totally welcome, having some knowledge of the PW module would be great as well, since I intend to use quite a few features of it. (Thanks to Vornne...
  3. _666_

Ultimate TeamDeathmatch Map

Since PW became more or less akin to Native Deathmatch, I thought it might be a good idea to continue this process by going back to the very roots of PW. Two mighty castles, opposing each other. Four smaller villages, obliged to whoever takes them by force. Automatic tax system, each village...
  4. _666_

Old but Gold [Main Thread]

Finally, after a long break, we can proudly announce the return of Old but Gold, a PW server designed to meet the needs of everyone, providing consummate admin support, a creative and unique map, plus, most importantly to us, a friendly atmosphere to ensure everyone enjoys playing on our server...
  5. _666_

New map ideas.

I am nearly done with my latest map and now I thought of a few new ideas, maybe something extraordinary, like a theme map and not the usual town-castles-plain landscape style. 1. Caveworld The basic idea is to settle a whole scene inside a huge cave, might be a little bit difficult  to build...
Back
Top Bottom